Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is just even more proof that women can never be lonely. Keep in mind this is a so called "lonely" foid on r/lonely.

Brutal. We are doomed to be lonely

Of course foids treat us like they do when there are retards who do this on the internet. No wonder all foids think they are hot shit.

Brutal. We are doomed to be lonely
And lonely women don't exist. They get DMs of men wanting them and need to put in zero effort. This is why I get angry af when a woman complains of loneliness

Of course foids treat us like they do when there are retards who do this on the internet. No wonder all foids think they are hot shit.
Yep. I saw a reddit post of a sub3 foid asking for a face rating and they told her she's an 8 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ! These simps are making things worse. I went in and told her she was a 2-3/10. This was before I got my IP banned off reddit

And lonely women don't exist. They get DMs of men wanting them and need to put in zero effort. This is why I get angry af when a woman complains of loneliness
Drowning in options vs an oasisless desert.

We truly have it on hardcore mode

female loneliness is a meme.

Make a fake foid acc on bumble and watch your likes skyrocket

Drowning in options vs an oasisless desert.

We truly have it on hardcore mode
Yep. Imagine complaining there is too much food or money available at instant access to you. You never see a broke or hungry person complain about that. Foids could never survive being starved of such basic human needs

Yep. I saw a reddit post of a sub3 foid asking for a face rating and they told her she's an 8 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ! These simps are making things worse. I went in and told her she was a 2-3/10. This was before I got my IP banned off reddit
I have no idea why every normies is allergic to the truth, on no platforms can you be honest without facing some type of retaliation

Banned just for honestly

female loneliness is a meme.
Literally

I have no idea why every normies is allergic to the truth, on no platforms can you be honest without facing some type of retaliation
I'm IP banned from reddit for this reason, and YT keeps deleting my comments

She probably received mostly respectful, friendly messages but she's complaining for more attention and feminist men are evil crap.

She probably received mostly respectful, friendly messages but she's complaining for more attention and feminist men are evil crap.
Yep. These women truly are scum. It's an insult to men like is that she complains of loneliness.

My immediate urge after seeing anything like this, anything that even slightly reminds me of foids' privileges, is to never, ever do anything for women, even the smallest fucking thing possible (unless I gain more than she gains of course) and to not be afraid of using them/their resources/time (if an opportunity presents), because doing otherwise would be retarded. Why would you, as a peasant, share your hard earned pennies with a millionaire? What the fuck.
It should be clear and obvious to every men, but unfortunately normie men are completely retarded in this regard.

My immediate urge after seeing anything like this, anything that even slightly reminds me of foids' privileges, is to never, ever do anything for women, even the smallest fucking thing possible (unless I gain more than she gains of course) and to not be afraid of using them/their resources/time (if an opportunity presents), because doing otherwise would be retarded. Why would you, as a peasant, share your hard earned pennies with a millionaire? What the fuck.
It should be clear and obvious to every men, but unfortunately normie men are completely retarded in this regard.
Totally this man. I agree 100%. I owe them NOTHING. I will not be nasty unjustified, but I absolutely won't go out of my way for them.

Totally this man. I agree 100%. I owe them NOTHING. I will not be nasty unjustified, but I absolutely won't go out of my way for them.
It's not just you not owing them shit brocel, it's THEM who owe us. They're nothing without us, honestly, if not for men's brains and collective effort they'd still be living in caves

It's not just you not owing them shit brocel, it's THEM who owe us. They're nothing without us, honestly, if not for men's brains and collective effort they'd still be living in caves
Absolutely. Men built the world they live in. Men protect them still despite how badly they treat many men. They'd be fucked without men. The fact they have no appreciation for all that is vile.

Foid
Loneliness
Not possible

Shows how privileged that cunt is. It would make my life getting nudes from foids.

“Lonely foid” is about as common as a curry stacy.

U don't understand INKWELL SEXUAL ATTENTION IS NOT ATTENTION AT ALL REEE her probably
Expect nothing but the most retarded and selfish takes from women when it comes to these things

Actually, it’s less common than a Tucker 48 car (there are only 47 of them still in existence).

She will ignore the fact that there was probably a dozen other guys who would have been interested in making a real connection with her and not just show their willies to her - but because they weren't 6 feet tall Chads they were discarded. That's what she forgot to mention. Oh well!

Any female who claims to be lonely drives me crazy mad

Not even comparable. There are many indian stacys, while lonely females is as common as finding a car floating in the earth's atmosphere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back