Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how you simpmaxx

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★

Which round of avi battle is this?

Last edited:
C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

he needs to rope asap

Oh how man has fallen they literally are bowing down and worshipping females no wonder why female´s egos are so inflated.

I wish I could spawn men from the 1800 to this time so they could put these cucks and simps in their place and body shame the women for how they dress we need real men to stand up for what is right I HATE these female worshippers so much even more than the females themselves because without cucks no power to women.

We need a Terminator to go back in time to the early 1900´s and kill the male cucks who stood by and supported feminism (in terminator of course) their has never been equality and from a male´s perspective that is unfair because imagine all the men who went out to wars risking their lives and dying in horrible ways just to protect the "precious" women and children and spend all day hunting even in horrible weather to provide for their familes, but all equality means to females is only getting the good things they don´t really want equality just the positive sides of it.

They have easier requirements for jobs like police officer as my earlier thread throughly covers they have the choice to be inlisted in the army but it´s not mandatory,equality only seems to want the good stuff not the bad, when world war 3 breaks out one day send the women out first so they can get a taste of what real equality is.

He slammed his head in that first attempt

Lol is that asians? Cant tell because of the low quality but it'd make perfect sense.

Simp dancing ?

Oh how man has fallen they literally are bowing down and worshipping females no wonder why female´s egos are so inflated.

I wish I could spawn men from the 1800 to this time so they could put these cucks and simps in their place and body shame the women for how they dress we need real men to stand up for what is right I HATE these female worshippers so much even more than the females themselves because without cucks no power to women.

We need a Terminator to go back in time to the early 1900´s and kill the male cucks who stood by and supported feminism (in terminator of course) their has never been equality and from a male´s perspective that is unfair because imagine all the men who went out to wars risking their lives and dying in horrible ways just to protect the "precious" women and children and spend all day hunting even in horrible weather to provide for their familes, but all equality means to females is only getting the good things they don´t really want equality just the positive sides of it.

They have easier requirements for jobs like police officer as my earlier thread throughly covers they have the choice to be inlisted in the army but it´s not mandatory,equality only seems to want the good stuff not the bad, when world war 3 breaks out one day send the women out first so they can get a taste of what real equality is.
High IQ post

jfl where is that from? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

このばかやろ!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They each need a long piece of rope