Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how you must look like if you are an Indian male

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Ladies, prepare yourselves. A contestant from Australia’s “Hard Quiz” is stealing the hearts of many social media users with his Disney prince-like charms and heart-stopping smile.
Theja Surapaneni, a 24-year-old dentist and a resident of Melbourne, Australia, has become quite the internet darling after his appearance on the show on March 14.
Theja’s internet fame started soon after the show was aired on television when ABC uploaded his intro clip on Facebook a couple of weeks back, which has now been shared more than 22,000 times and viewed more than 3.8 million times.

It seems like CurryCels can make it. If they are tall and have a handsome face.

https://nextshark.com/hard-quiz-contestant-looks-like-prince-straight-disney-movie/

I think he's quite handsome but the white cuck announcer overreacted so he could virtue signal by sucking brown dick.

He should have pulled his pants down and took a shit on the floor

He looks very nice but too unconventional because his skin color failoes him into oblivion.

Racepill debunked. Currycels are chadcels

This guys is a top tier indian and he also has a lot of status as a dentist. it is pretty rare to be at this looks level.

He won the lottery

i'd kill to even look 1/100th as good as that

this lucky faggot

He's like 3 or 4 out of 10. All indians look like crap.

I don't think he is as much attractive as they are claiming him to be. Yes he is gl but how they're describing him is exaggeration.
i'd kill to even look 1/100th as good as that

this lucky faggot
You already look better than him tbh tbh.

hDory7x.jpg
9qMN402.jpg

Just proves race is meaningless. TALL and HANDSOME is what matters.

TBH, I don't find him that attractive. He's not ugly but normie tier for me.

Notice the two people posting it, the first person is a bisexual black man and the other poster is a post wall old woman. Show me some non Curry women swooning for him, but guess what, he is actually only normie tier irl
He looks very nice but too unconventional because his skin color failoes him into oblivion.
TBH, I don't find him that attractive. He's not ugly but normie tier for me.
These prove the racepill, if you have ANY ethnic features, its over.

Notice the two people posting it, the first person is a bisexual black man and the other poster is a post wall old woman. Show me some non Curry women swooning for him, but guess what, he is actually only normie tier irl

Racepill is definitely true, but don't listen to the GIGAcopers rating this guy 3-4/10 or calling him unattractive (just fucking lol). He's at least an 7.5/10, and although his race isn't doing him any favors he can still slay despite it.

That's one of those 0.000000000000001% curries, that guy is not going to save this curry:

dkTPM5T.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-20365-1522224452-1.gif

Indeed. He's darker than the average american negro. Rating him as sub6 is a cope, though.

i5MuT8C.gif

IDcQY1A.gif

You are coping extremely hard boyo, mellow it down.

That street-shitter curry mogs many trailer-trash hillbilly aryan rednecks to the moon.

Looks like a Caucasian with brown skin JFL

Just be non-white.
Seriously, I'm not an expert in male beauty, but he's just ugly. Yet white girls like him.

very good looking. Easily a 9.

He's a good looking curry. Just lol at the copers saying he isn't attractive. He mogs most male models into oblivion.

JFL, one retarded "racepiller" is gone and we get another in return.

He's good looking but literally 1 in a million.

he looks like a white guy that got painted brown

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back