Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how you know you're tall

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
If you're taller than the average height of all countries in the world then you're tall, period. Please don't spout bullshit like 5'10" is tall in Latin America/Asia/wherever.

If you're taller than the average height of all countries in the world then you're tall, period. Please don't spout bullshit like 5'10" is tall in Latin America/Asia/wherever.
But does height=chad?

this is you op
4ab.jpg

This "tall in other country" is bullshit anyway. I live in place where average is supposed to be like 5'7 but I'm 5'9 and still every schoolgirl and 16 yo kid are taller than me.

A girl preferred a short skinny guy over me, I remember my youth, I was tall and fit I would show that body like it is an open buffee, this girl clearly started imitating me I was so excited we would come eye to eye so many times. Then In one week she was with blonde good looking skinny short fuck. Then I remembered, I was brown and black haired with brown eyes with hairy arms with trash face. My eyes look like someone made them with playdough and stuck them in there.

How do you know when you have enough?
I'd say you need more than the average person. Remember, women are picky and if you're "average", they can and will get someone better than you. You're 6'3", but with an ugly face? It's over, unless you're a high status male or just won a lottery.

Last edited:
I'd say you need more than the average person.
People suck, women want more than they're worth. Normies gave me bs advice. Only yall feel me when I say the odds are stacked against us
N
when women approach you. and you know you have way less than average when you end up at incels forum.
No friends, ugly face, no social skills. I thought I made up for it with annual income of 145,000 usd, being tall, ripped, and doing cool shit. Foids finna betabux me, with no sex. I just want some answers man

Last edited:
it depends on your country tbh. If in a group of men you are not reliably the tallest then it's ogre.

No friends, ugly face, no social skills. I thought I made up for it with annual income of 145,000 usd, being tall, ripped, and doing cool shit.
You might be a sperg mentalcel.

you know you are tall when you're over 6'3"

I'm 5'10. Average height here is 5'5" on papers. No, I don't feel tall. Foids only want men above 6'. I agree with OP, if you're below 6'1", you're not tall.