Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is how you know your on veteran difficulty

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
when you cant get a single match on tinder after swiping for 30 minutes

The only match I've ever gotten on Tinder was a bot trying to make me spend money on the app. These fuckers crush the hopes of men for profit. Tinder needs to go. Its creators executed.

@Moeggels be like "can't relate"

The only match I've ever gotten on Tinder was a bot trying to make me spend money on the app. These fuckers crush the hopes of men for profit. Tinder needs to go. Its creators executed.
its just not fair life on veteran difficulty sucks

30 minutes? Over for impatientfakecels.

30 minutes? Over for impatientfakecels.
im saying if you dont get a single match on tinder after 30 minutes your on veteran difficulty

The tinder business model is a good analogy for society as a whole. Women and a select few genetically privileged males get to enjoy to experience great pleasure at no cost while the system that is making it possible for them to do so is supported by normie and low-value males. Those males are strung along with promises of increased female attention if they give resources to the system.

The tinder business model is a good analogy for society as a whole. Women and a select few genetically privileged males get to enjoy to experience great pleasure at no cost while the system that is making it possible for them to do so is supported by normie and low-value males. Those males are strung along with promises of increased female attention if they give resources to the system.
Nicely put.

Tinder should legit be sued for deceptive business practices. If you're one of their bottom tier males they don't show your profile to anyone - but they'll still gladly take your money. Surprised there hasn't been action on that.
The problem with suing them about that is there's no way to prove it without looking at their source code, which they could easily change the moment the details of the lawsuit hit. It's also proprietary knowledge that is confidential, which means that unless tinder is found to be complicit in major crimes (terrorism, money laundering etc.), the government can't legally inspect the source code (I'm not sure about the exact details and technicalities surrounding this).