Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how you know it's absolutely over.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
If you want confirmation of how over it is: go outside and walk about an area full of foids. If none of them look at you straight in the eye, even if it is only for one second, then you know it never began. That's how women let you know that they find you attractive, although it doesn't mean they'll fuck you, they at least think you are cute.

If you walk around your town, in a busy area, and there's someone handing out fliers, and instead of handing it out to you, she chooses to ignore you -- then, you know it has never begun. I have even been ignored by men under this type of circumstance.

If you install Tinder and you get no matches, then you know you never stood a chance.

If you were bullied in school or never had any friends in college/university, let alone a girlfriend, then you know it's over.

If you post here, it's over too. All the accumulative years of rejection and sheer ostracization have finally made you realize that it was your looks all along that stopped you from getting a normal relationship with a femoid.

Lots of people were bullied though. That's the social dynamic of junior and senior high school.

If you walk around your town, in a busy area, and there's someone handing out fliers, and instead of handing it out to you, she chooses to ignore you -- then, you know it has never begun.
holy shit this happened to me at university, fucking brutal

Based. No one ever wants to meet my eyes, cashiers always treat me coldy. Classmates actively avoided and excluded me all my life. I've also been 'accidently' not added to facebook chats for group projects/labs.

I check everything on that list :cryfeels:

There have been multiple instances where foids handing out free samples at the mall food court didn't offer me one while offering them to everyone around me.

Back in college I was walking around with my 2 friends and this girl came over and invited 'us' to check out their club except she only ever looked and talked to my 2 friends.

never tried tinder, I don't need a gigadose of suifuel

It's a combination of bad looks and mental problems. The latter is caused by other people's rejection and abuse. The hard time part is that your family is treating you like shit, in addition. Home is where the hatred is, too. It's a vicious circle, I wish to no one. It has never began for me, and it's literally hell on this planet. It's amazing I'm still alive to post, ngl.

Don't try Tinder, its fucking flawed like any other dating app. Also I prefer if nobody bothers or stares at me, it feels comfortable knowing that I can live a quiet life without people constantly watching me.

If you want confirmation of how over it is: go outside and walk about an area full of foids. If none of them look at you straight in the eye, even if it is only for one second, then you know it never began. That's how women let you know that they find you attractive, although it doesn't mean they'll fuck you, they at least think you are cute.

If you walk around your town, in a busy area, and there's someone handing out fliers, and instead of handing it out to you, she chooses to ignore you -- then, you know it has never begun. I have even been ignored by men under this type of circumstance.

If you install Tinder and you get no matches, then you know you never stood a chance.

If you were bullied in school or never had any friends in college/university, let alone a girlfriend, then you know it's over.

If you post here, it's over too. All the accumulative years of rejection and sheer ostracization have finally made you realize that it was your looks all along that stopped you from getting a normal relationship with a femoid.
women eyefuck chad but not sub5s