Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how women view male loneliness

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Video image SLqk7l8rQ

men's brains have more violence and sex encoded in
women's brains have more language and empathy encoded in

Lets abduct women in throw them in a volcano

Women only have empathy for people of their own gender and their Chad bfs, but not for regular men like us, they don't give a shit about our well-being

I guess this is why there isn't several communities centered around men who've had their lives destroyed by women. oh wait

They don't understand it and they never will. Only the FtM ones who make the leap saw it and a lot of them detrans back to women because they can't handle it. But being a man is a privilege, or so we are told.

Women only have empathy for people of their own gender and their Chad bfs, but not for regular men like us, they don't give a shit about our well-being
They don't have empathy for Chad, just attraction.
They have empathy for other women to some extent (they can also be bitchy to each other), but mainly for children and for animals.

I think it's good to remember that even though would be nice to get empathy, it's not that important.
Empathy doesn't get you sex, and it doesn't get you a gf/wife.

I treat others how they treat me. Being a good person doesn't guarantee that you will be treated better by women.
i wish women could just understand this. having an amazing personality and being the most virtuous person you could possibly be will not guarantee a relationship, nor does it increase the odds if you don't first pass the initial looks threshold - which in the age of social media, dating apps, and hook up culture, has risen the threshold even higher and higher, and as such more and more men will fail to pass it; hence the male loneliness crisis today.

i wish women could just understand this. having an amazing personality and being the most virtuous person you could possibly be will not guarantee a relationship, nor does it increase the odds if you don't first pass the initial looks threshold - which in the age of social media, dating apps, and hook up culture, has risen the threshold even higher and higher, and as such more and more men will fail to pass it; hence the male loneliness crisis today.
Women are responsible for triggering the male loneliness crisis. Unfortunately, this weak liberal society that we live in will not hold women accountable for their actions.

Women are responsible for triggering the male loneliness crisis. Unfortunately, this weak liberal society that we live in will not hold women accountable for their actions.
man if we were all able to date our looksmatches it would be so easy. to bad with the state of affairs today, that reality is only available by traveling through a wormhole at this point.

man if we were all able to date our looksmatches it would be so easy. to bad with the state of affairs today, that reality is only available by traveling through a wormhole at this point.
In reality, women today are so picky of who they date that they even refuse to date their looksmatch. For example, a 5'7 latina who is a 5 will not even give a chance to a 5'7 latino who is also a 5, she would rather date up, she wants a guy that is more good looking then her, and is taller. I've been through these type of situations.

Except for the part where foids talk like illiterates and don't feel any empathy for the majority of males

I'm so sick of hearing about this entitlement shit. The vast majority of us do not think we're owed sex or relationships. We just want them like everybody else. They deliberately try to make us look unreasonably entitled so that they can silence us. And they clearly get a kick out of rejecting unattractive men while also feeling morally superior to them.