Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is how we need to treat tallfags

Based, tallfags are more evil than foids themselves

We need to treat tallfags like how people treat curries.

What would you consider tallfag?

I know a 6'3 curry from my class. Hes fat aswell but hes ugly and extremely non NT he literally never talks to anyone I dont know the last time ive heard him speak. In the breaks hes always walking around or standing somewhere alone. Hes literally invisible

I know a 6'3 curry from my class. Hes fat aswell but hes ugly and extremely non NT he literally never talks to anyone I dont know the last time ive heard him speak. In the breaks hes always walking around or standing somewhere alone. Hes literally invisible
He also skips school a lot he got 120missed days last year mogs my 80days

Ok and? The majority of tallfags aren’t like him, they are mean bullies who made my life shit

Ok and? The majority of tallfags aren’t like him, they are mean bullies who made my life shit
Sure the majority but not all I understand u tho

#notalltallfags
@VideoGameCoper @Pancakecel

What even is the point of these videos? What is he trying to say? Seems the message is just "I'm tall I'm tall I'm tall teehee"

#notalltallfags
@VideoGameCoper @Pancakecel
Is he tall too? I’m 6’0”, but it doesn’t get me anywhere with women because I have so many other flaws

I'm 6'1. Where's my pussy? Why do girls insult me instead of sucking my dick?

Am i as a shortcel allowed to mistreat tallfags?
images

Manlets are already treated like this

Lookfagxxing?
More like NTmaxxing. I have a feeling me being such a nonNT sperg does more damage than anything with my looks. I’m not a Chadlite obviously, but I’d say I’m average facially, or maybe just a tad below average only because of my acne

Cut off their feet to make the playing field equal

Is he tall too? I’m 6’0”, but it doesn’t get me anywhere with women because I have so many other flaws
6'0 isn't that tall

Like another user said here & on other threads, 6'0 isn't that tall; you have to be at least 6'2+ in order to actually get the full height-halo

6'0 isn't that tall

Like another user said here & on other threads, 6'0 isn't that tall; you have to be at least 6'2+ in order to actually get the full height-halo
Agreed

Biggers must be put in their place.