Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how turbo manlets live

It seems he was given a chance. In my case, I'm assumed to be a young boy and ignored.

Complete truthbomb of the turbomanlet life. Reddit soys will ban it 5 minutes

He should come in here

Have you considered moneymaxxing and doing LL? Even double LL. At 5'3 it's the only option
how to spot newbie here: he doesnt know abt intellau troubles

They don’t.

It is not just ovER for turbo manlets. It never began.

Hell on earth

Manletismpill always hits a soft spot.
ULTIMATE BRUTALITY :cryfeels:

"8 years ago" funny how nothing changes

Didn't read but I agree with the title of his post.

You only have 2 choices as a short guy:
You either move to a country where the people are shorter on average, like Peru or SEA,
or you accept the fact that you get mogged your whole life and your masculinity gets destroyed on the daily.

how to spot newbie here: he doesnt know abt intellau troubles
Graycel trait: Being very confused by the first few posts you read of intellau.

Life mogs me brutally, even between us turbo manlets few inches make the difference.
It seems he was given a chance. In my case, I'm assumed to be a young boy and ignored.
It was the same for me untill I turned 30 something and started growing long beard, now they threat me like I'm 200 years old.

You only have 2 choices as a short guy:
You either move to a country where the people are shorter on average, like Peru or SEA,
or you accept the fact that you get mogged your whole life and your masculinity gets destroyed on the daily.
or LL

Have you considered moneymaxxing and doing LL? Even double LL. At 5'3 it's the only option

No, I could've lived just fine with my natural intelligence if my life hadn't been ruined in 2020.

Yeah between 5'3 and 5'8 every inch is huge difference
If i was really rich, i would do double LL surgery and get 6 inch in total and be 5'9, it would mean a life for me.

If i was really rich, i would do double LL surgery and get 6 inch in total and be 5'9, it would mean a life for me.
same, I'm 5'5, if I were 5'9 I wouldn't be here

Good luck. I will be doing it

I also have shitty voice, why can't you drive?

Chronic anxiety and impaired processing speed from Palinopsia(Schizophrenia-related; Although, Ritalin probably cured that problem).