Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how the elites talk to their normcattle. This is some scary ass stuff.

Italians are as white as you are retard. Low IQ coming at me with racial classification when I’ve read literally hundreds of pages of race science and craniology.

the Irish are not white, the Italians are not white, most Slavs are not white, south Spanish and portugese are not white. Funnily enough these are also the places with the most papists and Catholics so it makes sense.

View attachment 402531
Atleast you have colored hair and eyes ((((ginger)))). These peoples don’t. There can be white Italian, but vast majority of Italians are not white.
did not read Sorry but you're a jite, opinion automatically irrelevant and assumed lies

did not read Sorry but you're a jite, opinion automatically irrelevant and assumed lies
F804C3B3 C675 4D2D 99EF 7E94C9A34A99

Yeah you know it was over when you called people darker than you “white” yeah yeah I get it it’s ok you can leave

View attachment 402532
Yeah you know it was over when you called people darker than you “white” yeah yeah I get it it’s ok you can leave
It was over whey you started calling any white you don't like a cryptojew instead of admitting what your people are.

Italians are as white as you are retard. Low IQ coming at me with racial classification when I’ve read literally hundreds of pages of race science and craniology.

the Irish are not white, the Italians are not white, most Slavs are not white, south Spanish and portugese are not white. Funnily enough these are also the places with the most papists and Catholics so it makes sense.

View attachment 402531
Atleast you have colored hair and eyes ((((ginger)))). These peoples don’t. There can be white Italian, but vast majority of Italians are not white.
Are Italians living in the northern part of Italy closer to being white? Or are they still considered of North African admixture?

Are Italians living in the northern part of Italy closer to being white? Or are they still considered of North African admixture?
Lombards are yeah. The part of italy that was not conquered by muslims in the middle ages

Dunno bros but I am not getting that mark of the beast. Soon you will need a vaccine just to work n chit and these satanists are just trying to see what the people will put up with.

And that is what they are, satanists.

Nigger do you want me to read all this shit AND give your faggy eceleb views? Fuck off, everyone already knows its bullshit, the question is what are you going to DO, which is nothing

consulting with a corrupt mad scientist responsible for AIDS as if it's a good thing. The world's a circus. Whenever I get those recommended propaganda videos in my jewtube feed I immediately close them out and notify I'm not interested, yet my front page is saturated with gay soyboy propaganda and trannies giving makeup advice. I think we live in Hell.

Well yes. In Germany they have already given the okay for police to use guns in case people escape from isolation facilities because it "threatens lives".

the idea is to carry up the fear mongering to the point where people are so paranoid that they will see it not just as justified but even actively help out to persecute outliers.

just like the mob back in school.