Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how single mothers think

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This is what single mothers want. They want rich and attractive men to chase them. They see themselves as victims who are under appreciated. And they should and WILL be getting Chad an Tyrone. What is the Blackpill to be learned here? Incels do not stand a chance. Incels will NEVER be able to get a fat post wall Black single mother, EVER.

Why is the truth never displayed in media? Most women are single moms because they made a stupid decision. I'm all for forgiveness, but they made a mistake yet the media always paints them as victims.

I have always seen females with kids aka milfs as a no go. They had a kid which is the evidence that if I were lucky enough to get with them and she got pregnant, her child is a testomony to the fact that she won´t get an abortion i.e chaining me to 18 years of child support against my will. Because the law protect the mothers and they have 100% power when it comes to abortion, it´s fair enough if they want to keep the baby since it´s their body. But making a baby is a 50/50 work so the man should at least have the right to say he doesn´t want it and have the right to NOT pay child support. The female has all the power and the man´s future is in her hands when she gets pregnant and it´s not equility.

BTW: Females with kids = damage goods. Why the fuck would anyone want to take care of another man´s offspring?

I have always seen females with kids aka milfs as a no go. They had a kid which is the evidence that if I were lucky enough to get with them and she got pregnant, her child is a testomony to the fact that she won´t get an abortion i.e chaining me to 18 years of child support against my will. Because the law protect the mothers and they have 100% power when it comes to abortion, it´s fair enough if they want to keep the baby since it´s their body. But making a baby is a 50/50 work so the man should at least have the right to say he doesn´t want it and have the right to NOT pay child support. The female has all the power and the man´s future is in her hands when she gets pregnant and it´s not equility.

BTW: Females with kids = damage goods. Why the fuck would anyone want to take care of another man´s offspring?

You sexist pig! Single mothers must have real estate tycoons courting them!

Fucking hell. Low key want to watch this movie just to see how far I can make it before throwing up, tbh.

You sexist pig! Single mothers must have real estate tycoons courting them!

Lol people getting triggered in the comments, just because he doesn´t want to take care of the sluts offspring. Seen from a natural perspective it´s only natural that men don´t want to take care of another man´s offspring e.g. lions in the wild kill the cubs of the female lions because he wants to raise his own offspring.

Fucking hell. Low key want to watch this movie just to see how far I can make it before throwing up, tbh.
Really? I watched 39 seconds of the trailer and that was enough for me, I can´t stand this SJW movies. They just try and deny the fact that from a evolutionary standpoint men and women aren´t equal and never will be.

Really? I watched 39 seconds of the trailer and that was enough for me, I can´t stand this SJW movies. They just try and deny the fact that from a evolutionary standpoint men and women aren´t equal and never will be.
It just looks that bad. Like, a movie based around the premise single moms are under appreciated queens, trying to win chads to take care of them and their kids? It's just....wow... I can't help but be curious as to what feminist horrors lie within.

This is one of the main Chads that is chasing the post wall single mother. No fuckign wonder they want to get divorced so badly. They expect a rich Chad wanting them and their brood around the fucking corner.

s-l1600.jpg

This is the wealthy and fit Tyrone they made chase the Black landwhale single mother.

terry-crews-with-a-head-turned-to-the-right-looking-seriously.jpg

57d49b8afc043b0e11144fef90bddeb1.jpg

Last edited:
They believe they are entitled to hot rich providers, lmao!!!

30 year old used up pussy won't bring ya prime Chads!

Black families are disgusting.

it´s fair enough if they want to keep the baby since it´s their body. But making a baby is a 50/50 work so the man should at least have the right to say he doesn´t want it and have the right to NOT pay child support. The female has all the power and the man´s future is in her hands when she gets pregnant and it´s not equility.
I agree. It is unfair for men.

Why is the truth never displayed in media? Most women are single moms because they made a stupid decision. I'm all for forgiveness, but they made a mistake yet the media always paints them as victims.
They probably turned down at least one nerd who wold have made a good parental partner.