Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media This is how ricecels turned out to be if they were raised in curryland

I thought I would Be subjected to some chinks shitting in streets

They're only at the second stage.

Look at how ricecel speak curry language.only race curries can get along with ease is ricemen.i had a lot of ricecels in high school back in the day

They want to keep their streets clean so they hold onto each other's shit instead.
View attachment 1176371
If this guy was in the west he would be a user of this forum.
This guy is Manlet ricecel
Only reason why he survive is because he got arranged marriage to a noodlewhore

Last edited:
disgusting shitskinned gooks, the West cannot allow itself to get replaced with this subhumans.
Cucknada is pretty much a CCP colony at this point, but Trudeau is sending in streetshitters to drive them away.

disgusting shitskinned gooks, the West cannot allow itself to get replaced with this subhumans.
I wonder they always talk about kpop pretty boys and Asian women but in reality they are more subhumans

Cucknada is pretty much a CCP colony at this point, but Trudeau is sending in streetshitters to drive them away.
Whether it’s rices or curries without deporting both of them the situation of Canada isn’t going to change.Replacing rice men with curries in Canada is just replacing a problem with another problem .Thats the only thing lobster Trudeau can do

@Acorn @brazi he sound like Gautham Menon doesn't he? :lul:

@Grim_Reaper See Just Be Tamil is real.

This me too, I am also learning Tamil to be around High IQ Tamils. Would I also get a Tamil wife? :ahegao:

@Grim_Reaper See Just Be Tamil is real.

This me too, I am also learning Tamil to be around High IQ Tamils. Would I also get a Tamil wife? :ahegao:
all curries are equal whether you are Tamil or not you are doomed like me

all curries are equal whether you are Tamil or not you are doomed like me
Cope, Tamils and Mallus are separate. You are the most superior

curries are curries.we can't change our brutal black pilled fate

if I was superior then I wouldn't be rotting in this forum:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Just come to Telugu states, foid here would throw their bras and panties at you.

This guy was a mallu :feelsrope:
so u mean is mallus can't be incels and all mallus here are fakecels?
Yes in Telugu states. Just geomaxx to here

No secret he's importing pajeets because China is a geopolitical enemy and it's far more risky to import more changs

WTF. Cross bred people will suffer their entire life. Burn all those race traitors!

Just come to Telugu states, foid here would throw their bras and panties at you.

This guy was a mallu :feelsrope:

Yes in Telugu states. Just geomaxx to here
Telugu whores are the ugliest whores so far I seen in my life along with pandi whores of Tamil nad