Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how ricecels cope with being incels

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
I just saw this Ad for some e-sport ricecel gaming competition, and of course, every guy featured is incel-tier:

BCF24D50 99CE 4106 82B3 55006D590D88

I believe this is for “PUBG mobile” which is some shit-tier free to play Chinese mobile game. Notice how each and every one of these guys is a framecel / manlet / subhuman. Look at the pose they’re in, trying to come across as alpha badasses when they actually just look like a bunch of fucking clowns,

This is how ricecels cope with being incels, By getting good at shitty, irreverent mobile games. Coping with trash mobile games.

Nobody copes like ricecels, Do you think Chad cares about being skilled in some trash mobile game? Of course not. He’s too busy slaying pussy to care about such trivial nonsense.

Every e-sports “athlete” is a subhuman. This is the power of copes. Without copes, going ER would be a worldwide phenomenon.
F2F131C0 D80B 4E04 BD2F A709C0EFA2E7

It never began for this poor soul.

Last edited:
Ricecels are masters of coping

Chill lmfao, ricecels reading this might rope :feelskek:

the currycel on the left and the guy to his right are slightly above average looking for seacels. provided that they live in sea and not the west they wouldnt be incel

I can see them genuinely enjoying their shitty mobile games, which is depressing.

I cope way harder than them.

Ugly ricecels. No wonder their women want average white guys LUL
Btw mobile gaming is cancer which is affecting pc and console gaming with shitty monetisation

Imagine these guys rolling up on the enemy dressed like soldiers.

That's the thing nowadays, a lot of low IQ individuals are brainwashed into playing all these shitty games that they don't see what's happening around them. Not just the subhuman coping fags but people in general. But nevertheless it really never began for ricecels, should've just made a neo viet cong group and die fighting occupational forces in Asia theory.

Over for ricecel manlet framecels. It’s no wonder their women crave white cock.
far right had potential to be a chang if he was taller. decent face, but shame about that frame. sadly im the same. decent face but fucking shit frame and height kills my smv.

Hell, gooks are master of coping. I wish I gook so I could cope well at least.

far right had potential to be a chang if he was taller. decent face, but shame about that frame. sadly im the same. decent face but fucking shit frame and height kills my smv.
Low T and small frame = death sentence regardless of face.

Low T and small frame = death sentence regardless of face.
im 26 years of age and pass for a young teenager. never begun for me. women dont take me seriously, im just a "cute little boy" to them.

I wish I was at least good in video games or smart and could do math like most of ricecels. You would think that because I spent most of my life playing vidya I would be pretty good at it but I still suck at every genre and in multiplayer I regularly get killed by 12 year olds. Worst Suifuel when you realize you aren't even good at anything.

kekked and riced

can anyone locate actual chads, 8/10 or higher, in esports

That's the thing nowadays, a lot of low IQ individuals are brainwashed into playing all these shitty games that they don't see what's happening around them. Not just the subhuman coping fags but people in general. But nevertheless it really never began for ricecels, should've just made a neo viet cong group and die fighting occupational forces in Asia theory.
Even if they did see what's around vthem, what difference would it make. Ignorance is bliss.

quick skim shows some EE teams have some chads
Full chads? As In tall and masculine?

Most of them are absolute framecels or manlets, sure there are some decent faces here and there, but all of their bodies are laughable.

190FCB8C 8CA4 4AAB 9542 0E6643D47B67

This is your average white e-sports “athlete”

wonder why that is

holy fuck at this Chinlet Apotheosis
It’s just a coincidence that all of them look like awkward incels, bro!

JFL at how only subhumans cope with e-sports. Normal guys aren’t playing competitive video games on autistic levels 14 hours a day, they’re out enjoying life and getting pussy.

Hahah this video is seriously gold. The cringe is off the charts.

legit tbh. my ugly gookcel roomate just sits in the dorm playing random videogames all day

Esports is for fags who suck at real physical sports
legit tbh. my ugly gookcel roomate just sits in the dorm playing random videogames all day
You should blackpill him. Tell him your looksmatch noodlewhore is getting fucked by white guys