Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how red pillers are viewed by femoids.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7zgk5b/my_26f_friend_28m_is_constantly_hitting_on_my/

Red pillers are pathetic betas larping as alphas

It's amazing how this mundane series of events is turned into some psychological thriller horror story in that post. Female mind is truly amazing.

redditfugee said:
It's amazing how this mundane series of events is turned into some psychological thriller horror story in that post. Female mind is truly amazing.

I know right. "Predatory beheaviour" LOL. Dude's just trying to get laid. Women are children.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"As for the “maybe she wanted it” comment, I was going to break up with him over that. [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sucks that he wasn’t on my side right off the bat, but I do think he’s coming around."[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Doesnt she sound narcissistic? Also the comment section is a gold mine.[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"He could rescue puppies directly from the jaws of great white sharks and it would still not make up for the fact that he [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]terrorizes[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] women"[/font][/font][/size][/font]

If it was a Chad, they'd have been all over his cock.

LEL at femoids and anyone who takes them seriously.

Boy, that guy sure sounds like a terror.

Maeror said:
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"As for the “maybe she wanted it” comment, I was going to break up with him over that. [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sucks that he wasn’t on my side right off the bat, but I do think he’s coming around."[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Doesnt she sound narcissistic? Also the comment section is a gold mine.[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"He could rescue puppies directly from the jaws of great white sharks and it would still not make up for the fact that he [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]terrorizes[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] women"[/font][/font][/size][/font]

TIL walking someone home and using their bathroom is an act of terror. Don't you love how femoids co-opt and dilute the meaning of words? Rape Culture was first used to describe male prisons, where rape is literally commonplace, normalised and unpunished. PTSD was a condition first used to describe men enduring the horrors WW1 & WW2. Now it's used to describe a femoid having to reject an ugly guy. Now we have this form of "terrorism" lol.

'Usually if a female friend of mine is going to be meeting James, I have to let them know how he will hit on them and that they need to drop fiancé/boyfriend cards as much as possible'

Jesus lol, imagine being that guy and wondering why the fuck no one wants to date him and its all because of this roastie cockblocking him every chance she gets.

existentialhack said:
TIL walking someone home and using their bathroom is an act of terror. Don't you love how femoids co-opt and dilute the meaning of words? Rape Culture was first used to describe male prisons, where rape is literally commonplace, normalised and unpunished. PTSD was a condition first used to describe men enduring the horrors WW1 & WW2. Now it's used to describe a femoid having to reject an ugly guy. Now we have this form of "terrorism" lol.

Yes indeed, it was called "[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]CSR" if i remember correctly. Also i am highly skeptical of the original post. James probably didnt even do the most of the thinks she said, she is probably manipulating users with a false narrative.[/font]

28 is that time when you know it's almost over

it's do or die time

eurocel said:
'Usually if a female friend of mine is going to be meeting James, I have to let them know how he will hit on them and that they need to drop fiancé/boyfriend cards as much as possible'

Jesus lol, imagine being that guy and wondering why the fuck no one wants to date him and its all because of this roastie cockblocking him every chance she gets.

Partly, remember that outside of Mystery or Paul Janka types, 7+ guys don't get involved in PUA or PUA-like approaches.

Cuck-Damage said:
28 is that time when you know it's almost over

it's do or die time

It's over then, you're playing ScrapsGame at that point.

BlackpilledAF said:
If it was a Chad, they'd have been all over his cock.

This, the halo effect is at play. I saw this conversation in a "nice guys" thread somewhere for example:
QZajOBv.pnghttp:

Of course everyone was like "oh man what a creep I hope he never gets laid if he acts like this". But replace this guy's pic with an attractive-featured Chad and the very same messages would get him laid instantly.

Just lol if you think your behavior has anything to do with your inceldom.

existentialhack said:

It's terrorism for the inflated femoid self-esteem. The loser must know their place, otherwise the society won't function. Then femoids cry harrassment and rape and the cuck barking dogs will come for rescue.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yeah you’re right, I think showing him this post would make him come around completely enough to break off the friendship. I’m not really good at explaining things and I think these responses would really hit home how bad it is.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And then if he happens chooses a predator over me, he’s not worth it no matter how great our relationship is.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This female sounds jealous that the guy doesn't chase after her anymore. A situation that would've been otherwise seen as harmless and funny has been turned into a cruzade to ostracize someone. [/font]

She's an utter, irreparable piece of shit. If she hates him so much, why does she keep having him around and acting nice in front of him while talking shit behind his back? Jesus fuck I'm so pissed, this is one of the main shits I hate about women, that they are dishonest backstabbing pieces of crap.

The story is about a guy who's probably desperate and trying his best to find a gf but because he's not "hawt" he's viewed like a creep and his feeble attempts at hooking up are told as though he's a fucking mass murderer and the femoids are in some cheap horror flick.

VLÖ said:
"just maintain frame bro"

just maintain frame bro, and when u approach her HOLD YOUR FRAME BRO!!!! If she ignored u or rejects you you didnt hold ur frame long enough!!!!!!!!!

iFartAtRoasties said:
This, the halo effect is at play. I saw this conversation in a "nice guys" thread somewhere for example:
QZajOBv.pnghttp:

Of course everyone was like "oh man what a creep I hope he never gets laid if he acts like this". But replace this guy's pic with an attractive-featured Chad and the very same messages would get him laid instantly.

ur right, but that dumby should have known his place and not bother with sending that crap in the first place. Like u said, if it was chad it would have been fine. What the fuck does he expect to happen when hes an ugly "creepy" male?

TheVman said:
Red pillers are pathetic betas larping as alphas
This, your genetics determine what kind of man you are. Just lol @ reading a forum and some books and thinking you're an alpha male.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just maintain frame bro, and when u approach her HOLD YOUR FRAME BRO!!!! If she ignored u or rejects you you didnt hold ur frame long enough!!!!!!!!!

ur right, but that dumby should have known his place and not bother with sending that crap in the first place. Like u said, if it was chad it would have been fine. What the fuck does he expect to happen when hes an ugly "creepy" male?

Plenty of ugly men buy into the "kuhnfidence" fairy dust crap and end up humiliating themselves.

That guy just sucks, his game is terrible.