Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how Pakistanis make curry

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Normally I'd eat it with roti but there's no dough, so it's not possible. I told @gymletethnicel I would show him how we actually make it. So this is what it will look like when it's made from scratch.
IMG 20200722 004953

Neat. What else do u like to cook?

Looks gross to me ngl but I am used to burger food so maybe it's good. Enjoy man

Neat. What else do u like to cook?
I can't make much, I haven't made this dish, but I can make roti and sweet yellow rice, and I can prepare easy things like scrambled eggs, chicken and fish. That's about it. Will try to learn more dishes.
Looks gross to me ngl but I am used to burger food so maybe it's good. Enjoy man
It tastes way better than it looks, trust me. And thanks, I enjoyed it a lot. Had two rounds. Wanna go for a third one but I'll make some French fries instead.

I can't make much, I haven't made this dish, but I can make roti and sweet yellow rice, and I can prepare easy things like scrambled eggs, chicken and fish. That's about it. Will try to learn more dishes.

It tastes way better than it looks, trust me. And thanks, I enjoyed it a lot. Had two rounds. Wanna go for a third one but I'll make some French fries instead.
Cool

Over for gourmet chefcels.

Literally Curry

Looks good, could you make me some?