Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how my dad reacts when I try to blackpill him.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I was telling my dad about this documentary which covered the dire condition of the working poor in America, some of whom have to work 3 jobs just to make ends meet while others aren't even """lucky""" enough to get a single job despite exhaustively searching for work on foot all day long. I was trying to get him to watch this documentary in order to make him understand how condemned these invisible people are but he refused to watch because he didn't want to get stressed.

I have noticed repeatedly that normies become sooo uncomfortable over the sad and dire situation of the condemned in society that don't want to take their plight into consideration in any form whatsoever. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Normies just want to live inertly in their bubble of comfort, regularity, and predictability. They want to ignore, ignore, and ignore till one day we revolt! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They hate being challenged and above all, they hate hard existential questions because existentialism is antithetical to who they are at the very core of their being.

Your dad is very based for using discord.

same, i keep telling them i'm gonna go ER and rope one day and all they tell me to fuck off and kill myself already jfl. also mogs me by having a father :feelscry:

"I get stressed with this type of chatting" Indian millenials+ aren't very good with contending with despair yk

"I get stressed with this type of chatting" Indian millenials+ aren't very good with contending with despair yk
Just ignore everything that doesnt conform to your beliefs of the world being a good just place theorem

you have a nice father

Bro, my father died back when I was still a kid, but I'd imagine he'd be massively disappointed in me and how I turned out to be.. he was one of those "get shit done and stfu" pretty much, very harsh man when he wanted to be. He'd get absolutely drunk and destroy my toys, rip my comics, hit me, etc. My mother was no better later on in the timeline, but... the fact of the matter is... grown-ass people don't give a shit, they didn't back then and they don't now, and obviously I mean normies that are in their 40's +, I barely count anyone in their 20's an "adult" especially with how they act... my dad would off himself if he saw all the faggotry of today. The state of the world, it's best to live under a rock... it's so toxic out there.