Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is how much daughters love their CHAD fathers

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
just fucking laugh if you think you're going to have kids as a sub5 male and they will love you 

just fucking lol 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro4tGWoGH2w[/video]

Why you're watching these types of videos to begin with, I won't even ask. It's not really what shows up in my recommended tab.

>>Even getting to the point where kids are even a distant possibility as an incel

Jfl.

CopingGymcel said:
Why you're watching these types of videos to begin with, I won't even ask. It's not really what shows up in my recommended tab.

i watched a vid of some chad kid humping his mom someone posted on lookism and this was the first video in the related section

wtf man, someone should call protective services, and normies try and call us pedos

Having kids...thinking about having kids...having a daughter... Where the fuck am I?

CopingGymcel said:

^

That's actually really nice to see.

Every girl needs a father.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much degeneracy around.

That's sweet (although suifuel).

Also I just read this lol:

The theory suggests it is not unusual for attractive parents to produce a beautiful daughter while failing to pass on the same good looks to a son.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3279653/Attractive-fathers-do-not-pass-their-looks-on-to-sons.html

Pretty sure he has a boner.
Hands on her ass, close contact and he even French kissed her.

I can't imagine holding a young girl like that. Cum would be visible through my pants.

Grotesque said:
I can't imagine holding a young girl like that. Cum would be visible through my pants.

FeminismsCancer said:
Pretty sure he has a boner.
Hands on her ass, close contact and he even French kissed her.

he's not you, mrz

QuantumDummy said:
That's actually really nice to see.

Every girl needs a father.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much degeneracy around.

He's literally grabbing her ass tho

Wonder what he does for a living because that kitchen is huge

he's not even close to good looking

also all men with children are automatically pedos according to white women and liberals

Thats not a fucking Chad, like goddamn can you chimp brained faggots learn how to use Chad and Tyrone correctly? Fucking hell m8

Nautica1983 said:
Thats not a fucking Chad, like goddamn can you chimp brained faggots learn how to use Chad and Tyrone correctly? Fucking hell m8
I find him likable. Although probably cause of daughter halo.

lacune said:
i watched a vid of some chad kid humping his mom someone posted on lookism and this was the first video in the related section

Wtf link

He drugged her

That's just father and daughter cringe. What's wrong

Yeah daughters don't respect ugly beta fathers

TheVman said:
Yeah daughters don't respect ugly beta fathers
Arguably for ugly mothers.
I despise my ugly mother and get repusled with her.
Kills my will to live having such failed mother.