Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how men have to cope nowadays

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, this is how men have to spend their time now. Just play Super Mario 64 and run endless stairscase. Seriously what have men become to? And guess what, his sleep scheduele is messed up. I wonder why that is...

Kinda over for him tbh

Still, he mogs me

he has a lot of views though, like always i'm curious what this guy's relationship status is, almost every popular male on the net seems to be hiding some dark secret like permavirginity, tranny gf, open relationship, and other disasters

Kinda over for him tbh

Still, he mogs me

nice waifu ngl

just put some tape on your joystick theory

He did it ON A TOILET SEAT lol imagine

almost every popular male on the net seems to be hiding some dark secret like permavirginity, tranny gf, open relationship, and other disasters
That's because only chad wins

Soy infested faggots tbh

So this is what chad does with his free time...

High velocity coping mechanism

Interesting cope.

Great game, tbh. I'm always wanting to play it again. If I could play it and get money from people watching me doing stupid shit like running up a staircase it would be a good cope.

Id rathER blow my head off

he has a lot of views though, like always i'm curious what this guy's relationship status is, almost every popular male on the net seems to be hiding some dark secret like permavirginity, tranny gf, open relationship, and other disasters

The speedrun scene is full of such people and we know why that is. Everyone there are just distracting themselves with playing some game until it becomes dull. They have made some money but they have most likely no real social circle, no apprenticeship, no female...

Id rathER blow my head off

Or killing some cucks.

The speedrun scene is full of such people and we know why that is. Everyone there are just distracting themselves with playing some game until it becomes dull. They have made some money but they have most likely no real social circle, no apprenticeship, no female...
i only know of one speedrunning chad that has a female, and it's only because of chad looks and perfect body, it's the diablo 2 guy