Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how it should be!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Just be a citizen of the Roman Empire theory.

Just be a citizen of the Roman Empire theory.
In the early Roman Republic, women did not recieve names. They were known instead by their family names, and, in the case of sisters, they would be given a numerical name, i.e. "Tertia", for "third", as in the third sister.

In the early Roman Republic, women did not recieve names. They were known instead by their family names, and, in the case of sisters, they would be given a numerical name, i.e. "Tertia", for "third", as in the third sister.
They were fags too. So I don't know to what extent that society was governed.

They were fags too. So I don't know to what extent that society was governed.
It's fag-enabling and retarded compared to the based early 20th century, they basically thought that if you fucked a dude it's fine because that's masculine and alpha, but being fucked is degeneracy of the highest order and un-Roman

Based and Historypilled

Based and Historypilled
Historymaxxing is a good cope. If it were profitable and not filled with Jews, I'd have went for a degree in History