Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how I would explain the feeling of being incel to someone (cucktears, pay attention)

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
hounds-of-love.jpg

imagine being a woman and being chained to an (ugly) strangers bed and getting raped and abused multiple times a day, everyday throughout your entire youth, up until your mid 30s. You were never allowed to leave the house either.

One day if you are lucky you finally break away and flee, but you are already 35+ and all you know is a life of abuse and suffering. You never got to have friends, enjoy life, have a teenage boyfriend or anything. Your whole life was taken away from you.

Then when you go to open up to someone, instead of showing compassion they call you a crybaby "It´s your fault you were raped. Had you been more careful none of this would have happened. You screamed for help? So what, nobody is entitled to anything. You deserved everything you got!"

Then after that you find out that the person who raped you is on the news and gets awards and becomes rich for speaking out against rape. If you criticise him you are called a bunch of derogatory words.

I could go on and on, but this should give anyone a glimpse of what inceldom is. It is literally hell on earth, 100x worse than the worst suffering you have ever endured.

Good way of putting it, OP

Spot about the rapist being on the news and getting praised was spot on. And you can't say anything or you'll get whiteknight ed against. Cucktears won't get this though.

All Femoids should be chained!
Sup IT.

Good analogy, but I think
100x worse than the worst suffering you have ever endured
is a bit exaggerated. I think, for example, being hit with a mustard gas attack in WW1 would have been worse suffering.

is a bit exaggerated. I think, for example, being hit with a mustard gas attack in WW1 would have been worse suffering.
this was mainly directed at foids tbh.

Suffering to women is wishing to get a red car, but instead getting a yellow car for your birthday from your betabux husband.

Suffering for men is inceldom, unemployment, lonelyness, bullying, height discrimination, etc... All those things are exclusively male problems.

The victims suffered that in the past. We are alive now.

inceldom is like being homeless and asking your friend if you can sleep over to know what being in a house is like, only for him to call you entitled. The next day your friend lets a millionaire sleep over his house, and when you point that out to your friend he repeats the same robotic excuse.

I don't want to get erected to this. Hello cucktears.

Great comparison. The desperation and humiliation that incels feel fits, but foids just don’t get it.
Sex is a human need. While a lack of sex will not kill you, it fucks up your mental health and human relationships. Foids and their normie-beta supporters twist it around saying that “no one is entitled to sex”

PS - OP, where is that scene from?

hounds-of-love.jpg

imagine being a woman and being chained to an (ugly) strangers bed and getting raped and abused multiple times a day, everyday throughout your entire youth, up until your mid 30s. You were never allowed to leave the house either.

One day if you are lucky you finally break away and flee, but you are already 35+ and all you know is a life of abuse and suffering. You never got to have friends, enjoy life, have a teenage boyfriend or anything. Your whole life was taken away from you.

Then when you go to open up to someone, instead of showing compassion they call you a crybaby "It´s your fault you were raped. Had you been more careful none of this would have happened. You screamed for help? So what, nobody is entitled to anything. You deserved everything you got!"

Then after that you find out that the person who raped you is on the news and gets awards and becomes rich for speaking out against rape. If you criticise him you are called a bunch of derogatory words.

I could go on and on, but this should give anyone a glimpse of what inceldom is. It is literally hell on earth, 100x worse than the worst suffering you have ever endured.

Thank you so much for this!!! Sums up so fucking perfectly how I feel as a 37 yo KHHV. If I ascend now I have lost so much time it won't make up for anything.
inceldom is like being homeless and asking your friend if you can sleep over to know what being in a house is like, only for him to call you entitled. The next day your friend lets a millionaire sleep over his house, and when you point that out to your friend he repeats the same robotic excuse.

Damn right! Well said brother!

Great comparison. The desperation and humiliation that incels feel fits, but foids just don’t get it.
Sex is a human need. While a lack of sex will not kill you, it fucks up your mental health and human relationships. Foids and their normie-beta supporters twist it around saying that “no one is entitled to sex”

PS - OP, where is that scene from?
hounds of love

this was mainly directed at foids tbh.

Suffering to women is wishing to get a red car, but instead getting a yellow car for your birthday from your betabux husband.

Suffering for men is inceldom, unemployment, lonelyness, bullying, height discrimination, etc... All those things are exclusively male problems.

Roastie must be genocided now.

Hi cucktears :feelsokman: