Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how i think blackpill will really spread.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've recently noticed that, while a term like "cuck" is always associated with incels, the more modest "simp" is getting more and more recogniziation.

Because with normies it's like that: they grasp the concept by itself (=being subservient to a woman is bad, especially if you don't fuck her) but they get confused a lot by the noise to the concept they add if this fits their vision of the world.

We can say something correct, but they associate with "hurr durr incel said it, incel bad" and so disprove it. Hence the hate for them for the term "cuck".

But with "simp" i'm noticing they accept it and they even laugh about it.

So maybe the real way to make the blackpill spread is to tone it down a little bit and make it "funny" but funny in a normie way, dunno.

Problem is: blackpill will NEVER spread in the way we intend to. Sure, maybe in some years terms like "based" or even "cucked" could become common knowledge but the amount of bluepilled people will ALWAYS be consistent through human history (or we would collapse as a society)... so nothing will change.

Also, i really fear the day those terms will be used by females.

Nothing will happen tbh society is too cucked to become blackpilled

Based is black slang, that was already normal.

throughout human history society was never based unless in totalitarian regime where the based ruler tells the people what to think.
if people are left to "think" for themselves they will just choose to delude themselves with fairytales to cope with the harsh reality

We need to gatekeep simp if you want to spread the blackpill like this, i've seen foids attempt to use it

People deny existing of the blackpill because it makes them feel insecure and question their real place in this world. No one wants to be a loser by design. A normie will never admit that he is one of those losers and that he will remain such whatever he does. It would render his life and efforts worthless. He can't even make fun about it because it would imply making fun of his pitiful self. And that is no joke, because this shit can hit everyone. With simps it's different because being simp is percieved as a state of your mind. You can potentially change it, you can control it. Therefore the notion of simping is much more palatable to people in general.

Last edited:
"based" wasn't created by incels lol

Will take a while