Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how I look like as a currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★

Attachments

• IMG_5141.jpeg
    IMG_5141.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5299.jpeg
    IMG_5299.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3612.jpeg
    IMG_3612.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 482
We shouldn't have to "live" like this, man :feelsbadman:

i would say youre doxxing yourself but theres at least 1 million 7/11s being ran by this exact face.
Do I look like 300 lbs Indian version of EDP and or 600 lbs Indian version of wings of redemption?

img_3612-jpeg.1171627

No lantern corp. for your face and race

You gymmaxxing?

2/10 face but hey at least you got a wide frame. No frame for that face and pheno though. Still mogs me by not being yellow

Take steroids and ogremaxx

is that really you?

well good luck on the gymmaxxing man

I suggest you to not post pics of yourself here, people got warned and even banned over it

I suggest you to not post pics of yourself here, people got warned and even banned over it
I lift weights since I was a teen that’s why I have 16 inch arms

Never began, you're a saint.

fix your front teeth

fix your front teeth
How I make $19 an hour as a sign holder all year round, $20 an hour as a mascot in the summer and $1000 per season shoveling snow for two houses in my neighborhood. All of them are part time and I don’t work every day. I can’t find a full time job nigga.

How I make $19 an hour as a sign holder all year round, $20 an hour as a mascot in the summer and $1000 per season shoveling snow for two houses in my neighborhood. All of them are part time and I don’t work every day. I can’t find a full time job nigga.
That's actually great pay for such a primitive job. Your cousins in india are literally sewer diving for $5 a day.

what do you look like clean shaved and with a neutral face? care to share a picture?

Nigga I think I saw you on youtube once

what do you look like clean shaved and with a neutral face? care to share a picture?
This how I look like as clean shaven average currycel

Attachments

• IMG_3295.png
    IMG_3295.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    969.2 KB · Views: 56
This how I look like as clean shaven average currycel
yep as I supposed you don't look that bad, actually you have normie tier indian looks I suppose if you are in america then you are beyond fucked tho.

yep as I supposed you don't look that bad, actually you have normie tier indian looks I suppose if you are in america then you are beyond fucked tho.
Yeah I’m fucked. I’m in Canada

Do I look obese like 600 lbs guys or 300 lbs life guys. My frame is kind of fucked. I lift weight and my arm is now 16 inches
Frame is good, you have broad shoulders, you don't look like a soy curry

Yeah I’m fucked. I’m in Canada
there is hope for you, actually. You are not low tier by any means. In fact, you are above average when you consider your race. You look tall, have broad shoulders, you do not possess a recessed chin but a masculine strong one. Maybe going to the gym would be enough for you. Bulked up with a full beard and a shaved head, or just physically fit with a clean shave wearing always a beanie or hat.

there is hope for you, actually. You are not low tier by any means. In fact, you are above average when you consider your race. You look tall, have broad shoulders, you do not possess a recessed chin but a masculine strong one. Maybe going to the gym would be enough for you. Bulked up with a full beard and a shaved head, or just physically fit with a clean shave wearing always a beanie or hat.

If I’m above average how come women don’t want to sleep with me?

Also I been lifting weights since I was a teen but I can only get 16 inch arms flexed

Nigger are you uploading your pictures here fr no cap?