Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how I feel when I hear 'work on yourself' garbage

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
This is how I feel when I hear just be kunfident, work on your personality, stop focusing on sex, just lift bro, work on yourself bro, get a haircut bro, sex aint all that important anyway, you don't need a relationship to be happy and all that other bluepill BULLSHIT

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/P_PZGECoJT0?t=15s[/video]

bring out the swords

nausea said:
bring out the swords

Seriously I just wish they'd all jump in a grease fire. Work on yourself bro, it's your personality bro...JUST FUCK OFF.

You know, why do they keep telling us to "improve ourselves" when they've done literally nothing themselves?
Why should we improve ourselves if they don't improve themselves? Those slags can literally just do nothing and still get everything, why didn't they have to improve themselves? Or a good looking guy who has never lifted or done anything in his life? Are they implying that they're above us and we're, dare I say, subhuman in their eyes?

Seems like a fucking scam if you tell me.