Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how i end up as a virgin despite studyceling for 4 years

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Of course,once when you're ugly and seen as a social loser uni is just the extension of the high school.But there is more to that.
Most of the classes were not obligatory,especially in the summer.After each semester most of the students are returning to their native shitholes only to return again for another semester.Professors often skip their own classes. That means that you'll be sitting with 9-10 people most of the time and now you can find almost everything online.
Also there are no clubs like Alpha Gamma or sororities like in America so another opportunity to socialize goes to hell.Chicks were mostly from rural places and often they have long term relationships,most of them were fat and really not that attractive.

legit. at least in highschool there was enough forced socialization that i could somewhat have a social support network.

#Virginforever

yeah all the normies and chads party and have fun while we rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back