Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how I cope

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I am genetically more of a man than most normies and chads in the West because of my ethnicity (Ethio)
IMG 0899

It’s ovER for low Tcels. I’m basically a woman hormonally and my dr refused to put me on TRT, but any tranny gets T no questions asked. Clown world.

It’s ovER for low Tcels. I’m basically a woman hormonally and my dr refused to put me on TRT, but any tranny gets T no questions asked. Clown world.
Cigs increase it by a lot if you’re interested…

find a trt clinic. thats how i got around the quacks.

Cigs increase it by a lot if you’re interested…
Interesting, is it a causal effect or just associative?

Also, is it the nicotine or the smoke?

Interesting, is it a causal effect or just associative?

Also, is it the nicotine or the smoke?
Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

No testosterone for your face

Also lifting weights (exercising in general) or working in a labor job, eating healthy increases testosterone a lot.
Before I started working out, my T was around 10 nmol/L. I did another test after and it was slightly higher, but still low. Free T was quite normal though. Will be doing another test soon after working out for about 5 months. Curious if it will be closer to normal.

Before I started working out, my T was around 10 nmol/L. I did another test after and it was slightly higher, but still low. Free T was quite normal though. Will be doing another test soon after working out for about 5 months. Curious if it will be closer to normal.
Good to hear keep it up mang

Afraid of cardiac side effects though
With such a low dose for trt how high are those risks? Been on it since march with no problems. semaglutide on the other hand now that fucks me up.

With such a low dose for trt how high are those risks? Been on it since march with no problems. semaglutide on the other hand now that fucks me up.
Not sure, but I think some TRT studies were halted because of cardiac side effects. Will research more.

Not sure, but I think some TRT studies were halted because of cardiac side effects. Will research more.
on cypionate 200 mg/ml at .9ml week.
prescribed and managed trt seems relatively safe compared to juicers that blast 5ml+ a week

on cypionate 200 mg/ml at .9ml week.
prescribed and managed trt seems relatively safe compared to juicers that blast 5ml+ a week
Maybe, I’ll try looking for a TRT clinic and see what they suggest

Maybe, I’ll try looking for a TRT clinic and see what they suggest
combine with hgc peptide to negate some side effects. mainly testicular shrinkage

I cope by getting cross faded and listening to music