Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how henry chadvill looked at 20

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Mogs me from Wrexford to Mogadishu

Mogs me from fuck my life to fuck my life

He looks kinda weird ngl. He's one of those people who looks weird but is good looking at the same time. Kinda like john travolta

Imagine if he was 5'2 balding indian janitor

I hate him ngl

He looked better when young

God damn he’s so handsome that I’m staring at him. Just imagine how a foid feels.

God damn he’s so handsome that I’m staring at him. Just imagine how a foid feels.
Foids are literally wetting their pants at the sight of chad and we get nothing. Sad

How did his voice get deeper past 20? Go listen to him on his instagram and it's far deeper than this. Imagine just how carefree and jovial you would be if you were born with his looks and into money. Do not read those youtube comments because they are pure suifuel.

He looks better now

I'm 20 and even 2020 him mogs me
never began

inb4 deleted for chad worship

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""same""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" species

He looks better now
It doesn't make sense, his test levels are exponentially increasing, he just cant stop mogging
:reeeeee: its infuriating that I have to share a planet with these people

Imagine if he was 5'2 balding indian janitor

Why? He would still be personalitymaxxed

Its not like they hired him to act in the Witcher because hes a mog machine, r-right?

What's with some guys having perfect facial growth and then most guys having normie potato growth? I guess some people naturally have proper tongue posture, ate a good diet, good genes, etc. Maybe resistant to xenoestrogens too? All these things come together to create a rare chad.

I can cope knowing I height mog him though. Brutal if you get mogged in every way.

His skull isn't very large though. Lol.

Last edited:
capeshit soyfags on reddit keep pushing the "cavil was a obese fat wow player nerd when he was younger hes totally like me :soy: " myth

it is a bad day to be mogged