Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how hard IT white knights.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This isn't even an incel thing yet because it points out how lazy and without basic skills a lot of women are, it's massage a knee.

Who gives a fuck tbh? It's not like anything they say matters anyhow.

We live in an ass backwards society. So it's not surprising to see backlash when females are doing any type of work considered feminine

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Cope IT.
I'm the most clean and organized person, even my sister is more unorganized than I am.

I know, I just saw this and thought it was stupid even for them.
Never underestimate human stupidity.
Also i feel like this quote is obligatory on any IT thread on this forum:
'Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience'
- Mark Twain

They need to be taught to stop being sluts, I don't care about cooking and cleaning, jfl.

"Grow.
Up.
And.
Look.
After.
Your.
Self."

THIS FROM A WOMAN WHO WILL GET A MAN TO BETABUXX FOR HER SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK

Grow.
Up.
And.
Get.
A.
Job.
You.
Fucking.
Whore.

Here's what a real wife should do after giving a wake up blowjob to her husband.
Wife%2Bgood.jpg

4c8e0e9584d851a8a2ce7c42fe2bf7cd--s-food-s-women.jpg

e0976bb247d2baa04dc260275053a037.jpg

They are just mad because their landwhale wife ignore them after they work and they need to clean the house and fix dinner by themselves. Since they don't wear the pants.

Last edited:
women belong in the house, cleaning and cooking. its that fucking simple. the world was better this way

I thought incel tears got deleted?

but cooking and cleaning is also important
It's only a bonus for me, because I can do those things myself, and I don't leave messes around without immediately fixing them. Cooking and cleaning will be obsolete in a few years if technology gets advanced enough anyway.
Members

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Lol. We mog them now.

Last edited:
IncelTears used to advertise us, now we're advertising them. Now that they never make reddit frontpage I wouldn't even bother with them, they are just hanger-ons from a dead movement

If foids can multitask why are their cars and houses always fucking filthy?