Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how giving a 16 y old girl testosterone looks like

Never began for 16yogirlcels

Too easy to blame "the left" when it's just greedy doctors making money out of stupid foids.

Meanwhile he won’t address how it feels just as brutal for an adult male who is visited by the norwood reaper

I keep seeing channels say "baldness has nothing to do with testosterone", apparently it does.

Meanwhile he won’t address how it feels just as brutal for an adult male who is visited by the norwood reaper
Still moggs entire forum Just because she has a pussy hole even though looks like a 40 y old reddit user

pic related is a man who used steroids:
64929269-11468641-Dave_s_back_was_badly_affected_by_the_steroid_use_being_covered_-a-27_1669374411595.jpg

chemical mounstruosities are becoming the norm....

my reaction to that information
27690.jpg
When you are backed into a corner, it can truly be all that’s left for some.

Still moggs entire forum Just because she has a pussy hole even though looks like a 40 y old reddit user
I would agree if this place wasn’t full of Chads.

It's just proof of inceldom being a male phenomenon
Transitioning hurdles aside, this satanic ritual overall does show that the problem stems entirely from the Y chromosome

I keep seeing channels say "baldness has nothing to do with testosterone", apparently it does.
Seems to depend on the person's genes. Some get affected. Some don't.

It has nothing to do with testosterone production. They're unrelated mechanisms. There's an enzyme (5-AR) that converts your body's test into DHT. If you produce that enzyme, you will go bald.

Conservative reaction

She seems happy with it though? Or at least not bothered by it? I mean doesn't it make her pass better or whatever which is what she wants

good suffer die

let girls be girls and boys be boys and soyers be detainees

Funny as hell
All foids deserve to feel the pain of being a man.
I saw a story on Reddit about fictional females who do. Story in the literal sense, not someone telling an experience

good suffer die
I don't think a 11 y girl knew the consequences.

She is a product of globohomo media propaganda,woke politicians, feminism,cucked parents that didn't cared about her (because they themselves had mental problems).

I truly feel bad for her.

I don't think a 11 y girl knew the consequences.

She is a product of globohomo media propaganda,woke politicians, feminism,cucked parents that didn't cared about her (because they themselves had mental problems).

I truly feel bad for her.
I don't know man her parents fucked her life up and now she looks like a balding sub 5 male, if anything her parents should be shot.

I don't know man her parents fucked her life up and now she looks like a balding sub 5 male, if anything her parents should be shot.
:yes:

well, that's way worse than what i thought it will be. she legit looks like a male but her voice is still both masculine and non deep at the same time. she will probably commit suicide when she get older, no human being can survive getting his mind fucked like that

AHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA

Now she feels the pain of being a baldcel

@Hikikomori_cel
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

good riddance but still mogs me