Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is how foids laugh when they see me

their looksmatch died 500,000,000 years ago in a cave

Below are soy faggot that should be burned at stake

Attachments

• 1647755697608.jpg
    1647755697608.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 33
Once at school I was running the fucking track in PE, and the foid whores saw me and all laughed due to my autistic hypotonic gait. I fucking hate everyone.

Once at school I was running the fucking track in PE, and the foid whores saw me and all laughed due to my autistic hypotonic gait. I fucking hate everyone.
you should have confronted them fckin roasties :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: i know thwy even laughed at me , but if it was now, i would have made them lick my shoes for daring to laugh at a man

It is brutal.
there is an experiment on babies where moms keep giving a blank stare at the baby just for 10 mins, and the babies get traumatized as fck :feelsUgh: It is about positive reinforcements and validation in life, even as a grown up teenager that same factor plays, where we are traumatized for life when foids don't acknowledge our existence

I will have to read into these studies :feelshmm: I often question why I get these stares. It’s almost like they are trying to figure out what I am, like I’m an alien or something of the sort.
Try the clownpill and creepily smile back at them when they give you blank stares:feelsclown::society: dont worry about looking creepy, cause we do what we want, not what foids wants us to do and behave

I will take your advice :feelskek: shit will be hilarious
:feelsaww::feelsaww: It will be hysterical :foidSoy::foidSoy: these foids need to know that the man has arrived who wouldn't take it anymore , and will defeat them in their own games :society: