Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how foids argue

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

This is the peak of their intellectualism, this is no different than throwing around random buzzwords like inkwell, misogyny, ugly, mean, disgusting.
Giving rights to this thing was a mistake

Animal should be put out of her misery.

lmao women’s rights

Her jaw is unhinging like a snake.

I've been in arguments with foids and they rely on just shouting and not letting you say anything. No better than animals.

I've been in arguments with foids and they rely on just shouting and not letting you say anything. No better than animals.
same
whenever there are 2 foids, they never countered my shit, they just kept saying "wow omg hes crazy and stupid" to eachother
so fucking retarded they deserve death

same
whenever there are 2 foids, they never countered my shit, they just kept saying "wow omg hes crazy and stupid" to eachother
so fucking retarded they deserve death
tbh happens to me too it's like they're sheep (Oh wait they are)

The video deosn't load

She has a point stupid inkel

She looks like she has down syndrome.

She has a point stupid inkel
11102.jpg

awua teen hunger force was funny

She looks like the fuckin ice cream demon from legion

>Chinese
Video checks out.

They have the mental capacity comparable to that of a child.

Female humans are the least evolved creatures on earth.

Still SMV mogs me,brutal.

View attachment 245618

This is the peak of their intellectualism, this is no different than throwing around random buzzwords like inkwell, misogyny, ugly, mean, disgusting.
Giving rights to this thing was a mistake

These things belong in the kitchen. Only things foids are good for are cooking and fucking.

when she said ẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪẪ I really felt that :what:

jfl its a fucking noodle what do you expect

redditors be like:

:soy:
"She really put that toxic idiot in his place with FACTS and LOGIC! Once again , Nazi incel rape culture gets effortlessly defeated by sheer feminine intelligence."

tbh happens to me too it's like they're sheep (Oh wait they are)

A male sheep is far more intelligent and independent-thinking than a female human

Women are inferior and were conceived solely for reproduction. You're pushing open doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back