Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how femcels view us

How they see sub8 males tbh

Fucking enraging, they say that all we want are Staciea but in their own artwork they admit that they would never date their looksmatch and all they want is Chad

f8qu8uj21qn41.png

At least they acknowledge we're ugly.

Why is IT so GL?

They should be a fat neckbeard wearing a fedora.

I think they got our portrayal spot on in regards to how we're short and hideous facially, the only problem is that the incel portrayed is White instead of ethnic (we're always portrayed as White wtf).

Also, no, we don't talk like that in real life. Since when have you heard ANYONE use incel lingo unironically in real life pewpew?

just reading the word femcel makes me angry

just reading the word femcel makes me angry
It just means
"I can't get Chad locked down, but I will never settle for anything below Chad in spite of my looks"

They could easily have a normie husband, the ugliest and fattest females are easily able to attain this. It's been proven time and time again through catfishing that it's a complete non-issue pewpew.

It just means
"I can't get Chad locked down, but I will never settle for anything below Chad in spite of my looks"

They could easily have a normie husband, the ugliest and fattest females are easily able to attain this. It's been proven time and time again through catfishing that it's a complete non-issue pewpew.

JFL if you think they can get a normie husband. If you're talking about dating app experiments then most of those normie men are just looking to pump and dump them.

However you're right about "Femcels". Looks shape your personality. Shitty looks = almost always shitty personality. They don't want us just as much as we want them.

JFL if you think they can get a normie husband. If you're talking about dating app experiments then most of those normie men are just looking to pump and dump them.

However you're right about "Femcels". Looks shape your personality. Shitty looks = almost always shitty personality. They don't want us just as much as we want them.
Hmm...

Curious pewpew.

This actually got a chuckle from me.
images

Hmm...

Curious pewpew.

I used to have normie friends and this is how they think. Sure they'll never admit it to their social circle but they will go after absolute trash tier foids to get nutted which leaves us with nothing.

I used to have normie friends and this is how they think. Sure they'll never admit it to their social circle but they will go after absolute trash tier foids to get nutted which leaves us with nothing.
Eh, I've had some personal anecdotes of females who are 300 pounds or completely deformed facially walking around married to completely normal-looking men.

Then again, I'm in California.
Then again, catfishman(someone who used to post here) had his experiments that would show extremely old and hideous females getting matches on par with Chadfishes.

I'll keep my opinion and respect yours pewpew.

Seems like a fair assessment tbh.

Eh, I've had some personal anecdotes of females who are 300 pounds or completely deformed facially walking around married to completely normal-looking men.

Then again, I'm in California.
Then again, catfishman(someone who used to post here) had his experiments that would show extremely old and hideous females getting matches on par with Chadfishes.

I'll keep my opinion and respect yours pewpew.
Turning those anecdotal experiences into rigorous research sounds like a low-hanging fruit to me. I wish data analysts could work more on this area and eventually blackpill the entire world (though it can't be helped that most normies are barely literate whenever it comes to this kind of facts)

Seems like a fair assessment tbh.
Down to the fact that they didn't even give us a chance in the first place.

Though it's kinda funny that they still hold the opinion that IT is worse than us pewpew

Down to the fact that they didn't even give us a chance in the first place.

Though it's kinda funny that they still hold the opinion that IT is worse than us pewpew

:bluepill: incoming

I just think there's a bit of hypocrisy in expecting a prime virgin cutie out of one's league and then calling women out on their chadsexuality. I'm stacysexual. If not stacy I'll settle for less. When women do so it's "betabuxxing". Ugly women are super jealous of stacies because they know even ugly slobs would drop them at the slightest bit of attention from a stacy.

Roast me now

Last edited:
:bluepill: incoming

I just think there's a bit of hypocrisy in expecting a prime virgin cutie out of one's league and then calling women out on their chadsexuality. I'm stacysexual. If not stacy I'll settle for less. When women do so it's "betabuxxing". Ugly women are super jealous of stacies because they know even ugly slobs would drop them at the slightest bit of attention from a stacy.

Roast me now
Eh, I think that's a bit of a strawman. Not all incels are like that, though I have no sympathy at all for "standardcels". As animals, we're inclined to go for the most attractive partners as is expected of us to do so.

What angers incels the most about this state of affairs is the fact that females cannot keep their wants and urges under control and EXPECT their demands to be met, not only that but it is met for each and every single one of them while we're left with the shit end of the stick.

If females could keep this under control and return to having proper manners (like they did in the 50s), nobody would mind stacysexuality or chadsexuality, because it wouldn't ruin the condition the other party experiences out of the relationship and females wouldn't repeatedly cuck men, as is the current state of affairs. We need some form of equilibrium, this is not the state of things however, as relationships and dating are currently skewed heavily towards females.

I can't say in good consciousness that men wouldn't do the same thing if they had the advantage, but the fact of the matter is that they don't currently, and females are at fault for breaking the equilibrium in modern dating and relationships.

Also, on the down-low, I don't actually care about a female's looks as long as their personality and interests line up with mine. I know that statement doesn't have too much value over the internet, and as it is not provable, but I hold it true to myself pewpew.

Last edited:
Femcels don't fucking exist JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Wir mussen die femcels ausrotten

Not even 1 ethnicel around, JFL femcels just prove the racepill time and time again

Not even 1 ethnicel around, JFL femcels just prove the racepill time and time again
Exactly, why are incels always White? Alek Minassian wasn't White, and ER was just a hapa.

White is the preferred race of the world pewpew.

Fucking enraging, they say that all we want are Staciea but in their own artwork they admit that they would never date their looksmatch and all they want is Chad

f8qu8uj21qn41.png
Notice how incel is just normie with bad skin while “femcel” is pig nosed curry nigga

They don’t even view us

Notice how incel is just normie with bad skin while “femcel” is pig nosed curry nigga
This isn't even the right depiction of incels, we know exactly what they see in Chad and we recognize the aspects of lookism.

If anything this would fit IT better pewpew.

Eh, I think that's a bit of a strawman. Not all incels are like that, though I have no sympathy at all for "standardcels". As animals, we're inclined to go for the most attractive partners as is expected of us to do so.

What angers incels the most about this state of affairs is the fact that females cannot keep their wants and urges under control and EXPECT their demands to be met, not only that but it is met for each and every single one of them while we're left with the shit end of the stick.

If females could keep this under control and return to having proper manners (like they did in the 50s), nobody would mind stacysexuality or chadsexuality, because it wouldn't ruin the condition the other party experiences out of the relationship and females wouldn't repeatedly cuck men, as is the current state of affairs. We need some form of equilibrium, this is not the state of things however, as relationships and dating are currently skewed heavily towards females.

I can't say in good consciousness that men wouldn't do the same thing if they had the advantage, but the fact of the matter is that they don't currently, and females are at fault for breaking the equilibrium in modern dating and relationships.

Also, on the down-low, I don't actually care about a female's looks as long as their personality and interests line up with mine. I know that statement doesn't have too much value over the internet, and as it is not provable, but I hold it true to myself pewpew.
Yeah feminism stacked the deck against low tier men

f8qu8uj21qn41.png
Lol, incels already know that for fuck sake. The guy in this comic, represents a cuck/simp rather than an incel.

they'll always strawman everything tbh
over for greenteacels tbh

Last edited: