Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how females really view subhuman men.

Crippled and genetically deformed men are discarded. Meanwhile crippled and genetically deformed foids are given unlimited sympathy and get to breed.

Crippled and genetically deformed men are discarded. Meanwhile crippled and genetically deformed foids are given unlimited sympathy and get to breed.

True , Like my subhuman mother or subhuman female cousins.

True , Like my subhuman mother or subhuman female cousins.
Why do defective foidlets get to breed and get away with shit while we get shit on for the slightest flaw or deviation from ideal masculinity?

Why do defective foidlets get to breed and get away with shit while we get shit on for the slightest flaw or deviation from ideal masculinity?

cuz simps and breeders are abundant.

We need an eugenics program for subhuman foids.
it will never happen because it is anti-woman.
The good of humanity only applies to the cucks in charge if it's a male who will pay for it.

it will never happen because it is anti-woman.
The good of humanity only applies to the cucks in charge if it's a male who will pay for it.
Well, don't they want gender equality? The only gender equality I support is for natural selection to work against foid's favor and for them to be subject to the same risks in life as men when they do men's jobs.

Well, don't they want gender equality? The only gender equality I support is for natural selection to work against foid's favor and for them to be subject to the same risks in life as men when they do men's jobs.
Equality is a code word to be used when it benefits women. If it doesn't, then they just go back to shaming males.

Equality is a code word to be used when it benefits women. If it doesn't, then they just go back to shaming males.
I really hate the situation that for foids reproduction is a right, and for men it's a privilege.

I really hate the situation that for foids reproduction is a right, and for men it's a privilege.
Male = genetic lottery.
Most will be losers, while a few winners take everything.
Meanwhile in women, they won lottery tickets at birth but so did pretty much every other woman (the 500 million dollar one)

True af women treat short unattractive men like dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back