Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how easy it is for Chad to reel a toilet

Paid actor.

345-png.754591

736-png.754594

They probably do have boyfriends they just don't mention them when your chad :incel:
Right, women don't actually have single-designation boyfriends at all. They maintain a rotating ranked cloud of superpositioned men, any of which can be considered anything from unshakeable partner to ephemeral dalliance based on the mate value of the incoming man at hand.

Last edited:
this chico tacos eater isnt even chad. He is tall ok but that dont save you from inceldom at normal circumstances.
white + tall + blue eyed
:feelsjuice:

it’s over

Suicidefuel at its finest

white + tall + blue eyed
:feelsjuice:

it’s over
he is not white he is some indigene mexican mix. His blond hair are more brownish shit. he dont have blue eyes.
In europa he will be a nigger or gipsy. But yes cuckerican have other standards.

Right, women don't actually have single-designation boyfriends at all. They maintain a rotating ranked cloud of superpositioned men, any of which can be considered anything from unshakeable partner to ephemeral dalliance based on the mate value of the incoming man at hand.
yeah schrodinger's boyfriend theory, where the existence of a boyfriend remains unknow until a foid assess your jawline and determines whether your chad

Paid actor.
Probably. That didn't seem natural. When a woman is attracted, she'd further initiate meeting up. Her body language was uncomfortable and not welcoming. Women will touch when attracted.

The most painful part isn't that my life is a living hell;it's that others have life on easy mode while i suffer.

The most painful part isn't that my life is a living hell;it's that others have life on easy mode while i suffer.

Doesn't matter. We'll reinforce it anyway, so as to help lurkers understand vile nature.

Even this niggas 8 yr old son has interacted with foids more than us JFL