Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how delusional sheboons are

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 8318
View attachment 1267957
IMG 8319

She’s literally ugly but thinks she’s equal to a white chad

foids in general tbh

easily sub3, im glad even some retarded tiktokcels are coming to their senses

This is all men's fault for not bullying her.

Above average at what? Oh I know! She's above average when it comes to aids and crime statistics :feelskek:

It looks like a toe with tha bloated ass forehead. Idk how niggas could be attracted to that

This is all men's fault for not bullying her.
Even I wouldn't want that thing and I have insanely low standards. That's saying something that even I wouldn't want it. Jfl that soyciety gasses these ugly bitches up to think they are hot shit.

It looks like a toe with tha bloated ass forehead. Idk how niggas could be attracted to that
They are not attracted to it. Just desperate and going for a woman they think will be easy

This is a stacy in south africa
@darkdoomer amiright?
The bar is in hell
But for me she is a stacy-lite due to the glasses halo
But she is delusional if shes going to bag Tian

sheboon said "above average" :feelskek:

Juggernaut law. All ugly women will have at least some man who would be willing to nut inside them. Some bored chad will use her a cum dumpster and do unspeakable sexual acts to her, and then she will fall in love with him and raise her standards for the rest of malekind, thinking that chad is the bare minimum standard that she deserves.

That is how bitter, feminist cat ladies who say shit like, "all men are trash," are formed.

Juggernaut law. All ugly women will have at least some man who would be willing to nut inside them. Some bored chad will use her a cum dumpster and do unspeakable sexual acts to her, and then she will fall in love with him and raise her standards for the rest of malekind, thinking that chad is the bare minimum standard that she deserves.

That is how bitter, feminist cat ladies who say shit like, "all men are trash," are formed.
Black women are way worse on this than other races of women I feel.

Black women are way worse on this than other races of women I feel.
Probably. I have no fucking clue about that either way.