Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how cucktears unironically view themselves compared to incels

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
wnk5o9sdm4s01.png

They always think they are better

stop picking on the mentally disabled

Never actually been on r/braincels so tbh I don't even know what it actually is.

Basically, it's a boring, normalfag shithole, they played themselves like a goddamned rusty ass violin lmao, also, notice how half of the incel representations are non-human looking abominations while cuckqueers are depicted as humans with facial expressions and calmness?
That's a quality freudian slip.

Reminder that most of the men there are ACTUAL, LITERAL CUCKOLDS.

Never actually been on r/braincels so tbh I don't even know what it actually is.

An "incel" subreddit that's modded by a blue pilled cuckcel who allows women and people who hate us to post. Sadly there are some legitimate incels there that seem not to know about this place and are stuck there.

a sub with a female mod that post on IT, thats all you need to know

Anything with a female mod is fucking gay. If I remember correctly that's how ED got cucked back in 2011.

Turn any one of these cucks or roasties into a hideous, manlet framecel guy with a micro-dick with average IQ to understand the pain (because they're sub-85), and they'd rope within a week.

Wow even an automod is better lol
I assume reddit's staff forced this holy shit
No the cucked head mod of that sub did it himself, and what's even worse is that she posts on cucktears.

such wishful thinking. OGs will remember how desperate they were to dox people and get our sub shut down, how they would spend their entire weekends downvoting posts, make 1000 different accounts, or pretend to be incel for MONTHS so they could infiltrate when we went private. And then they followed us here too. These losers have no lives, they're literally obsessed. Lol @ them pretending to be well-adjusted. The amount of butthurt on that subreddit is insane

Also their memes are shit.

what a level-headed bunch. I wouldn't expect that from people who participate in a community that was made for the sole purpose of making fun of others.

such wishful thinking. OGs will remember how desperate they were to dox people and get our sub shut down, how they would spend their entire weekends downvoting posts, make 1000 different accounts, or pretend to be incel for MONTHS so they could infiltrate when we went private. And then they followed us here too. These losers have no lives, they're literally obsessed. Lol @ them pretending to be well-adjusted. The amount of butthurt on that subreddit is insane

For shitlibs:

Educating ourselves = keeping a copy of Tawnuh Heezy Coates' "Between My Wife's Son and Me" on the coffee table.

Doing research = reading HuffPo articles over brunch

Sharing facts = biting hard on scraps of Trump-Russia agitation

For pseudo-Marxist ironycels:

Educating ourselves = making gay memes

Doing research = making gay memes

Sharing facts = making gay memes

Anyone bragging about themselves online has nothing to brag about. Heed, SphincterTears.

The left can't meme. They have no sense of humor. Everything is offensive to them.

Kek this is them:
403701b3 4043 4480 b8fb 9478813b3ce7

Bunch of dikes and soyboys

Lol I remember when they doxxed hereforthecuck, a dude named smarm12 I think doxxed him, his name was actually hereforthekek, but since he appeased with them and started becoming nice we called him hereforthecuck, good times

Women can't be funny or clever. Their attempts are painfully cringy.

Damn liberal elite attitude.

For shitlibs:

Educating ourselves = keeping a copy of Tawnuh Heezy Coates' "Between My Wife's Son and Me" on the coffee table.

Doing research = reading HuffPo articles over brunch

Sharing facts = biting hard on scraps of Trump-Russia agitation

For pseudo-Marxist ironycels:

Educating ourselves = making gay memes

Doing research = making gay memes

Sharing facts = making gay memes

Anyone bragging about themselves online has nothing to brag about. Heed, SphincterTears.

Top kek. Good post, would rep.

I have so many .556 rounds that I don't know what to do with them.

how oxymoron for incels to even consider - or even let a moment of thought - to have a female member
You know what's even funnier? Previous incel sub also had a female mod.

Notice how IT are all the same while incels present diversification

yep one thing ive noticed is our enemies tend to have very inflated egos / big headed.

Notice how everyone on inceltears is depicted exactly the same in terms of appearance and opinion (like robots) while the incels are colourful and diverse.

Way to roast yourselves.

> Cucktears is just incel fandom from other subhumans who cope by pretending to hate incels in hopes of getting sympathy pussy.
>Oh, how low the blue pilled cucks unwittingly sink in the eyes of femoids when they whiteknight and virture signal!
>Foids see male feminists as more bitchlike than low class roasties that they don't like.
>They see people like Steve Shives as if he was a male eunuch version of Ellen Degenerate, and they expect a male feminist (cuck) to mate and inseminate as vigorously as a male eunuch.
> Respecktin wamon lowers your SMV if you ain't Chad.

Realshitbruh

Lol I remember when they doxxed hereforthecuck, a dude named smarm12 I think doxxed him, his name was actually hereforthekek, but since he appeased with them and started becoming nice we called him hereforthecuck, good times
lol, fuck that guy. He betrayed us TWICE

LOL that's Slipknot, not r/Braincels

Anything with a female mod is fucking gay. If I remember correctly that's how ED got cucked back in 2011.
She was one ED's creators. She suddenly fucked ED over to make a new site that ended up being a massive failure.

She was one ED's creators. She suddenly fucked ED over to make a new site that ended up being a massive failure.

More proof that women ruin everything.