Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how cuckoldry starts:

If you take John Green seriously at all then you're a cuck automatically

You have plenty of green in your avi. The guy's armor, the forest background. Even the green pepe in your signature.
0b3056281f06f43eb7d67f71861e2b0e.jpg

Im against death penalty, but people like him deserve to be executed

I remember I used to watch Hank Green as a kid and one of the videos I was watching was on gender, which he said was a "spectrum [of male and female traits]," then he says "I would consider myself mostly masculine but also a bit feminine" (paraphrased). I was so disgusted even as a kid that I stopped watching Crash Course.

People think they're intelligent because they look like the stereotypical nerds, but they are nothing but emasculated faggots. They are neither smart nor straight.

Smart guy + emasculation by bullies = "nerd"
What a fucking cuck. Cheerios are not comparable at all to women's virginities. :feelskek:

Normals instantly agreeing with him cause they think he's a "nerd" and "smart." Meanwhile, he's just a cuck with glasses.

I remember I used to watch Hank Green as a kid and one of the videos I was watching was on gender, which he said was a "spectrum [of male and female traits]," then he says "I would consider myself mostly masculine but also a bit feminine" (paraphrased). I was so disgusted even as a kid that I stopped watching Crash Course.

People think they're intelligent because they look like the stereotypical nerds, but they are nothing but emasculated faggots. They are neither smart nor straight.

Smart guy + emasculation by bullies = "nerd"

What a fucking cuck. Cheerios are not comparable at all to women's virginities. :feelskek:

Normals instantly agreeing with him cause they think he's a "nerd" and "smart." Meanwhile, he's just a cuck with glasses.
They were the prototypical soyboys. What more do you expect from the same people that made this unironically with a straight face and not as a parody? :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/ItBDepGyfK0?si=6hoLuSL1YBxhPkWN