Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how ascension looks like for a fatcel

He should have been more patient and have waited for his skin to adapt gradually, but I can understand his rashness.

He should have been more patient and have waited for his skin to adapt gradually, but I can understand his rashness.

He has a cuck face and Body, even if his Skin would be super tight he would look like shit

He's also over 30 (that was 7 years ago) and still a virgin

He looked better when he was fat.

>ascension
>fatcel
stop coping

He has a cuck face and Body, even if his Skin would be super tight he would look like shit

He's also over 30 (that was 7 years ago) and still a virgin
He has a normal face, don't give in to absurd female standards.

He was too fat to begin with and lost weigth way too fast. Id recommend gymcelling and then surgery. This might fix him up somewhat.

My belly is starting to look like that, fucking ridiculous, even if you lose weight you'll still look fat/chubby because of the loose skin unless you get surgery, you can tell it made his face skin bloaty even when he lost aswell, he aged a decade and a half because of the fat.

He has a normal face, don't give in to absurd female standards.

He Maybe has a 3/10 face on a good day

he's absolutely boneless and narrow jawed with lots of loose Skin. No women will perceive him as somewhat attractive

He Maybe has a 3/10 face on a good day

he's absolutely boneless and narrow jawed with lots of loose Skin. No women will perceive him as somewhat attractive
He has a completely normal face like I see thousands whenever I go out, you guys just can't rate. Stop applying male model standards to normal people, that way you play foids' game. Of course his face is not attractive, but it's quite normal.

He has a completely normal face like I see thousands whenever I go out, you guys just can't rate. Stop applying male model standards to normal people, that way you play foids' game. Of course his face is not attractive, but it's quite normal.
well, women are the choosers so it would only make sense to judge him by their standards.

This is the absolute bare minimum standard to be attractive to women:

574bd61c23419121981c1e6a771b0f7d.jpg

so go figure where he stands even if he had a decent body.

well, women are the choosers so it would only make sense to judge him by their standards.

This is the absolute bare minimum standard to be attractive to women:

574bd61c23419121981c1e6a771b0f7d.jpg

so go figure where he stands even if he had a decent body.
Just because some cunt would say that his face is ugly and not normal it doesn't make it true. I will not play by their rules.

"Stephen hopes that surgery to remove the excess skin with help his love life"

article-2164880-13CA4BC4000005DC-101_306x721.jpg

Cliffs: MEGALULZ

32 years old, rounded jaw, it never began.

It's possible to remove that skin with surgery.
And if there is only some loose skin, it can be made tight with laser so no scars.

You just gotta have money for those things

This doesnt mean you shouldnt gymcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back