Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how 99.9% of Islamic females are in the west. Moroccancels, stay out! (Islamicels included)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
82763249 2729814433801457 4781735013605441536 o

Clockwise, the Moroccan boy says "Hey Fatima, everything OK?" and she responds with "Yikes, faggot, go away! Fear Allah."* The black boy says "Ayo yo momma's pussy, wassup Fatima?" She responds with "Oh hey Quincy."

* = Fearing God because talking to women is not okay!)

Islamic females have been rude to me as well, even though I didn't even talk to them. But they are very friendly to non-Islamic males, whether they are black or white and even get into relationships with them. Why, you might ask? Because they are cunts.

Last edited:
islam cant win vs iphone

just be a rastafarian in morocco theory

BBC wins again

I wish they get stoned. You legit need Taliban level strictness to get foids in line.

BBC COPE , white Chad only but religion can't stop men from whoring , only men can't stop women .

And this is how 99.9% of white females are in the west

Islamic foids are total cunts. I see them walking around in curryland like they got diamond punanis while looking like dogshit.

View attachment 253780

Clockwise, the Moroccan boy says "Hey Fatima, everything OK?" and she responds with "Yikes, faggot, go away! Fear Allah."* The black boy says "Ayo yo momma's pussy, wassup Fatima?" She responds with "Oh hey Quincy."

* = Fearing God because talking to women is not okay!)

Islamic females have been rude to me as well, even though I didn't even talk to them. But they are very friendly to non-Islamic males, whether they are black or white and even get into relationships with them. Why, you might ask? Because they are cunts.

they are definitely not friendly to whites in the UK but i have noticed they cream themselves over blacks

I thought that was Arabic not Dutch at first ngl

bring back stoning

@gymletethnicel

I normally disagree with him on nearly everything, but he's right. Moroccan women are filthy whores who pull out Islam card on their own men to get with Chad or Tyrone instead.
tradfoids IRL tbh use religion to dodge ugly males advances

:lul:

I grew up in the Dutch Caribbean and the way he speaks is accurate, I hate the niggers there.
They're literal thug clones who go to the Netherlands to ruin the country.

I grew up in the Dutch Caribbean and the way he speaks is accurate, I hate the niggers there.
Just don’t buy blacks next time theory

@Colvin76 BBC is legit
I normally disagree with him on nearly everything, but he's right. Moroccan women are filthy whores who pull out Islam card on their own men to get with Chad or Tyrone instead.
Why do you disagree with @RREEEEEEEEE
Islamic foids are total cunts. I see them walking around in curryland like they got diamond punanis while looking like dogshit.
Isn’t that all foids was though?

Last edited:
they are definitely not friendly to whites in the UK but i have noticed they cream themselves over blacks
I read a story about an Islamic curry bitch who was getting pounded by a white Christian guy in her parents' bed while her parents were gone. I find it hard to believe that they are not friendly to whites. Maybe if you're openly racist or give off racist vibes, then I can understand but if you are nice to them they will sooner or later reward you with their vagina.
I thought that was Arabic not Dutch at first ngl
The terms "zemmel" is Berber and means "faggot," and "itaqallah" is an Arabic word that means "fear God." Everything else is in Dutch except for "konjo bi mama" and "faka" which are part of the Dutch street language (especially the latter).
just be a rastafarian in morocco theory
It's about western bitches, not native Moroccan girls.
It doesn't affect Moroccan guys but also Islamic guys like myself. How do you deal with it?

:feelskek:
Why do you disagree with @RREEEEEEEEE
I don't think being ethnic is a bad thing, I am proud of my cultural heritage and he tries to make fun of me for it (but fails miserably because I genuinely love my roots.)

The religion card, and telling us to fear allah, is indeed used mostly to keep ugly men away, no different than whites saying they are lesbians to keep ugly men away until chad comes along.

However, none of the females in my family are like this, be it my sisters or cousins. We are very strict with our Islam. Alhamdulliah.
I wish they get stoned. You legit need Taliban level strictness to get foids in line.

JFL at soys, christcucks, and progressive muslims who think the Taliban aren't based. They're nothing like ISIS or Al-Qaeda and actually defend their homeland and enforce Islam, whereas Jewmericans fought for fag Afghans to be able to fuck little boys in the ass.