Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Is hell Life is a boring punishment

Runt171

Runt171

Wizard
★★
This life is so fucking shit man
It feels genuinely hellish and apart from my genes my life isn’t even terrible

I have a fairly comfortable home situation and I can neetmax
My life isnt good but I could have it way worse
Its like comparing the life of a homeless person to a person living in a wartorn country
Both of their lives are shit but one option is way worse

Thats my life compared to other incels that might not be neet
But even then alot of other incels mog me since Im at the fucking bottom

My punishment in life is boredom
Every fucking day is just filled with boredom I have nothing everything is just empty and boring
Its like living in fucking limbo

I might find the occasional game or film to cope with but they are fleeting and then the boredom seeps back in like water filling up a sinking ship
And I sink into the boredom and cant get away

Even when I find a cope when Im left without It that feeling of boredom hits so much more

What are you even meant to do after becoming blackpilled and knowing your place in life
It just makes everything boring I dont have any interest in anything anymore so I have less copes now

Last edited:
You speak for me friend, my life is pointless and boring

I dont mind a pointless life, but I wish it didnt have to be accompanied with boredom, if I had friends or something maybe I would not be so bored and could tolerate my existence

breathe in the cuckery
breathe out the shittery

I dont mind a pointless life, but I wish it didnt have to be accompanied with boredom, if I had friends or something maybe I would not be so bored and could tolerate my existence

You speak for me friend, my life is pointless and boring

Not having any point in life is what makes it so. Boring
We have nothing to drive our selves towards

Because we know its over everything has come to a stand still
We know there is nothing for us here so everything is boring now because we know it never leads to anything

Theres nothing special to life for us its just empty and boring

Even if you had friends you would probably still be bored because you still have no real purpose

This life is so fucking shit man
It feels genuinely hellish and apart from my genes my life isn’t even terrible

I have a fairly comfortable home situation and I can neetmax
My life isnt good but I could have it way worse
Its like comparing the life of a homeless person to a person living in a wartorn country
Both of their lives are shit but one option is way worse

Thats my life compared to other incels that might not be neet
But even then alot of other incels mog me since Im at the fucking bottom

My punishment in life is boredom
Every fucking day is just filled with boredom I have nothing everything is just empty and boring
Its like living in fucking limbo

I might find the occasional game or film to cope with but they are fleeting and then the boredom seeps back in like water filling up a sinking ship
And I sink into the boredom and cant get away

Even when I find a cope when Im left without It that feeling of boredom hits so much more

What are you even meant to do after becoming blackpilled and knowing your place in life
It just makes everything boring I dont have any interest in anything anymore so I have less copes now
:blackpill:

Is that post even worth reading??

Not having any point in life is what makes it so. Boring
We have nothing to drive our selves towards

Because we know its over everything has come to a stand still
We know there is nothing for us here so everything is boring now because we know it never leads to anything

Theres nothing special to life for us its just empty and boring

Even if you had friends you would probably still be bored because you still have no real purpose
I think ultimately most lives are pointless

There probably are some out there with purposeful lives, maybe such as scientists trying to invent something or cure a disease

But for most of us our lives are pointless but the pain of it is shouldered and burdened with social connections, which I do not have

Im bored 24/7 and in constant facial pain, Atleast i got NEETbuxx

I think ultimately most lives are pointless

There probably are some out there with purposeful lives, maybe such as scientists trying to invent something or cure a disease

But for most of us our lives are pointless but the pain of it is shouldered and burdened with social connections, which I do not have
Most people live to have kids and thats it thats the thing they can always fall back on if they dont find any purpose

Thats why most people have cchildren because they have boring lives and they need to feel some sort of purpose so they selfishly bring some poor mf into this shit just to cope

Even if they dont have a true purpose they dont feel like their lives are pointless like we do because they have enough good things in their life to feel like they should keep going
We dont have this

People like those scientists atleast have a purpose to drive them so it doesnt feel completely pointless to them even if they don’t find the cure
We dont have anything like that

Not only are our lives sub par but we are aware of it
I know my shitty state in life and theres no coping around it like most people would

So that leaves us in a genuinely pointless situation where we know its over and theres nothing you can do about it
when you realise that theres nothing you can do in life everything becomes boring because theres no true motivation
Because everything in life is empty for us and always leads to the same negative outcomes

Another thing that probably fucks us over more is that after we become depressed from our boring shitty lives we get anhedonia which makes everything even worse

Skip to '2. coping'
Summed up he pretty much just says “find some more copes”

But I dont really have anything else I can cope with
And Even If I did it wouldn’t fill the void anyway

We are always going to be stuck in the loop of happiness and boring sadness and we mostly have to stay sad most of the time because of our inceldom

Summed up he pretty much just says “find some more copes”

But I dont really have anything else I can cope with
And Even If I did it wouldn’t fill the void anyway

We are always going to be stuck in the loop of happiness and boring sadness and we mostly have to stay sad most of the time because of our inceldom
Even if you were having sex everyday with a girlfriend you would still eventually get bored and come back to baseline looking for the next cope

Even if you were having sex everyday with a girlfriend you would still eventually get bored and come back to baseline looking for the next cope
We are all addicted to coping because Life in general is shit

Life is shit for everyone its just that some people are lucky enough to be able to live A life Where they are constantly provided with copes like sex having high status or just succeeding in everything

If you don’t have these copes then you are forced to experience the brutal reality of what life really is