Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is harrassment, worthy of a permanent suspension, according to Reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Autism1
Autism2

?????????????????????????????
What the actual fuck is this shit
This was my first and only ban on this account.

CUCKDIT CHANGE MY MIND

What sub was it?

Why do ppl use Reddit. I've never used it seriously couldn't give a shit if I get banned.

I so rarely go on there. What is there to possibly do on there as an incel?

Why do ppl use Reddit. I've never used it seriously couldn't give a shit if I get banned.

I spend more time than I like to admit arguing with Cucktears.

Jfl at the idea of freedom of speech, these platforms are so biased it disgusts me.

It was a PM to a Cucktear.

Holy mackerel, protected peoples levels of disproportionate retribution. I can say I've never heard of someone getting permabanned for something so small, not even on Reddit. I've said worse and gotten away with it. And this is your first punishment ever? How new is the account? I just wanna understand how this could happen. Maybe it's part of Reddit's new extra harsh social justice policy.

You can't spoonfeed the soys blackpills and not expect them to reeeeeeee.

>Using Reddit
Tbh. Why.

I wonder how blatantly Reddit has to convey that it's an SJW feminist site who doesn't want free speech or incels there for incels to finally give up being there.

Holy mackerel, protected peoples levels of disproportionate retribution. I can say I've never heard of someone getting permabanned for something so small, not even on Reddit. I've said worse and gotten away with it. And this is your first punishment ever? How new is the account? I just wanna understand how this could happen. Maybe it's part of Reddit's new extra harsh social justice policy.
I made it about a month ago. I got lots of accounts banned but they were on different IPs. Reddit doesn't know about them because I still occasionally got few day bans on other accounts.

Oh heavens no. Whatever will I do now that my Reddit account is suspended? Because I totally can’t just sign up again using a VPN with one of my dozens of other email accounts. I’ve had like six accounts suspended. I just keep making more.

Oh heavens no. Whatever will I do now that my Reddit account is suspended? Because I totally can’t just sign up again using a VPN with one of my dozens of other email accounts. I’ve had like six accounts suspended. I just keep making more.

It's a throwaway account lol. Altogether i've gotten well over 30 accounts banned.

If you drop black pill bombs...

Norms can't handle it.

I was permanently banned from a Asperger's forum for creating a thread about how most men aren't attracted to fat women. It wasn't even offensive.

I created a new account and found the mod who banned me. She had posted her pics in the "users photos gallery", low and behold it was a 250 pound landwhale in her middle 30's. She obviously took my thread personally and dished out severe punishment cos of her feels.

Maybe the IT member got the others to mass report you. That warning for such an innocuous, inoffensive comment is overkill

Bluepill allowed only buddy boyo

Are you sure this isn't a factor?
No. Reddit doesn’t know about them since I still receive temporary bans sometimes. If they did I’d always just get banned permanently.

They give warnings for upvoting wrongthink on that shit site now.
@UKhapacel knows it well.

I only go there if there for the keto subreddit and other stuff. Though I don’t browse it as much after braincels got banned

I remember getting banned for criticizing Antifa-gs, the power mods there are also power soys

Reddit is a shithole

I use Reddit but never post blackpills without using my disposable alt

They give warnings for upvoting wrongthink on that shit site now.
@UKhapacel knows it well.
I’m basically soft-permabanned. Like as soon as the 3 day suspension runs out , I’ll upvote one ‘offensive post’ and suddenly insta 3 day suspension again... pretty sneaky of them ngl

I’m basically soft-permabanned. Like as soon as the 3 day suspension runs out , I’ll upvote one ‘offensive post’ and suddenly insta 3 day suspension again... pretty sneaky of them ngl
This started out with "power mods" that control the main subs handing out bans to users that merely commented in redpill or incel subs. It's gone far past that point now. The same ShitRedditSays esque control freaks are at the helm as mods of a lot of subs and trying to enforce their views on the redpill and incel subs imo.

I got a permanent suspension for saying that lesbians don't exist and that they are all Chadsexual. I'm guessing they are on a downward spiral similar to MySpace.

Reddit is cesspit but either way since when is not agreeing with someone harassment?

This started out with "power mods" that control the main subs handing out bans to users that merely commented in redpill or incel subs. It's gone far past that point now. The same ShitRedditSays esque control freaks are at the helm as mods of a lot of subs and trying to enforce their views on the redpill and incel subs imo.
They think they can control the majority opinion but all they do is piss people off and radicalise those who had non -conformative viewpoints who have to find a more isolated site to discuss their ideals

They think they can control the majority opinion but all they do is piss people off and radicalise those who had non -conformative viewpoints who have to find a more isolated site to discuss their ideals
It's probably made a lot of previously apolitical posters on reddit more rightwing tbh since a lot of the power mods come from more an identity politics neoliberal background.
But politics and even race takes a backseat as always. They are about women first and will defend women at all costs above all else.

No. Reddit doesn’t know about them since I still receive temporary bans sometimes. If they did I’d always just get banned permanently.
Can confirm, any new account I made without a vpn was instantly banned pretty much.

At least they still allow /Femaledatingstrategy and r/stupidslutsclub

They nuke everysingle sub which sometimes is not even related to incels
What did you expect

IT bans for fucking anything even if you're being polite, at the lsightest hint you don't drink their kool

Sending a private message on an anonymous internet space in which everyone has individual mod powers = harassment.