Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is gonna be all of us some day

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
4311FF4B 4D73 46EA 8451 A93255439CC5

I've never even been told I love you as a friend.

Women do not love in any case. Even with Chad women are unfaithful.

def gonna ER before that

Confirmed...

Except for the bro+fren zone bit.

Women do not love in any case. Even with Chad women are unfaithful.
Even then getting an “I love you” from someone that isn’t a parent would be nice

Incredible he hasn't roped

No such thing as "love". Everything is a transaction at an underlying fundamental level. Women only truly love their pets and children. They use men, even when they are under the impression that they are in love.
That is why we must creat robots or VR/alternate reality girls that will love us

This is probably already some of us, eldercels reveal yourselves.

Even then getting an “I love you” from someone that isn’t a parent would be nice
yes that's true, it's very sad honestly

never even made it to the friend zone

No way I'll live to 55.

yes that's true, it's very sad honestly
I do wonder though. Do women really not love? Or do they love, but differently than men?
I don’t deny women feel like the love a man when they’re in a relationship that’s working. I mean I’ve watched documentaries on tragedies like 9/11, and I remember a lot of the widows of the victims would cry when looking back on that day or look back on happy memories they had with them or positive traits their husbands had.
So it might be possible that women can love, but I guess that “love”, since it’s way more conditional than a man’s, is less stable.
And I wouldn’t even say men’s love for women is unconditional, either, but I guess it’s less conditional than women’s.

Better than being a cuck

Unless we rope tbh

at least your not being drowned in divorce court by a foid who lied about loving you, and convinced you to make yourself vulnerable

Jokes on you I'll be long dead before I'm 55

I do wonder though. Do women really not love? Or do they love, but differently than men?
I don’t deny women feel like the love a man when they’re in a relationship that’s working. I mean I’ve watched documentaries on tragedies like 9/11, and I remember a lot of the widows of the victims would cry when looking back on that day or look back on happy memories they had with them or positive traits their husbands had.
So it might be possible that women can love, but I guess that “love”, since it’s way more conditional than a man’s, is less stable.
And I wouldn’t even say men’s love for women is unconditional, either, but I guess it’s less conditional than women’s.
I do not know and I will never know from what I see, but of course there is a possibility that a woman misses her betabux.

I don't care of love. All I want is foids to suck my cock and swallow my cum.

I don't care of love. All I want is foids to suck my cock and swallow my cum.
You know you wanted it before you got blackpilled. Deep down you want it. You’re just being “realistic”.

You know you wanted it before you got blackpilled. Deep down you want it. You’re just being “realistic”.
Firstly, to fall in love someone, you need to have some degree of good interaction with that person, which I never had with any girl. Secondly, where I live in we don't fantasize love as you people do. Here, people say have face or big wallet if you want girl. So, it's out of question to fall for this love shit.

It’s cope or rope tbh

Firstly, to fall in love someone, you need to have some degree of good interaction with that person, which I never had with any girl. Secondly, where I live in we don't fantasize love as you people do. Here, people say have face or big wallet if you want girl. So, it's out of question to fall for this love shit.

first of all, not trying to deny your life experiences but I doubt you’ve never had even the slightest bit of a decent interaction with a girl, unless literally every single woman you’ve interacted with including those who’s job is to be nice (like customer service people) has been a compete bitch to you. And even then you don’t exactly have to know a girl well to get a crush on her. All it takes is finding her pretty and liking her personality. I mean celebrity crushes and waifus are a thing.

And I’m not sure what country you’re from that doesn’t really prioritize the concept of “love”, but I’m in the US, and there definitely seems to be less “love” and more hookups nowadays.

See, when I say some degree of good interaction, I meant someone talks to you everyday even for some minutes, sometimes hang out with you and have fun with you. All this is required to develop feeling but never met any girl with whom I had all this, though I do interact with girls which is generally limited. So how can I develop feeling? Lol.
first of all, not trying to deny your life experiences but I doubt you’ve never had even the slightest bit of a decent interaction with a girl, unless literally every single woman you’ve interacted with including those who’s job is to be nice (like customer service people) has been a compete bitch to you. And even then you don’t exactly have to know a girl well to get a crush on her. All it takes is finding her pretty and liking her personality. I mean celebrity crushes and waifus are a thing.

See, when I say some degree of good interaction, I meant someone talks to you everyday even for some minutes, sometimes hang out with you and have fun with you. All this is required to develop feeling but never met any girl with whom I had all this, though I do interact with girls which is generally limited. So how can I develop feeling? Lol.
Hmm. I guess you’re right.
But I’ve had small crushes on girls from work just because we talked a few times and they were nice.

Women are too primitive to have evolved complex feelings like that
full

I love how normies, usually foids pretend not to see comments from old FAs.

That is why we must creat robots or VR/alternate reality girls that will love us
Cope. that will always be a halfassed cope until if or when full blown transhumanism takes over which it won't in our lifetime.

Holy shit, that guy should have went ER or roped in the 90's.
It's such a huge dishonor to allow yourself to reach that age with an ugly face and zero reproductive success.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I will probably kill myself long before I reach that age ngl ngl ngl

Romantic love doesn't exist
it's all about looks and interests.