Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is funny to me - chinks eating dogs (2.1 million views on JewTube)

How is it any more barbaric than eating, say cow meat?
We all know anyone who reacts with disgust is a dogtard. I am sorry to use a harsh term like that for brocels - but, stop acting like dogs shouldn’t be eaten because they are “cute” or smart - pigs are smartER than many dogs. Octopuses can maneuver their way through labyrinths - I had fried octopus earlier this year, Jeff Bezos eats octopus.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rd9Zc86PhE8?feature=shared

Do you enjoy eating dogs?
No, because I live in an islamic country and it's considered haram here. But if it wasn't i'd definitely try it. It's not any different, you're killing animals either way.

We all know anyone who reacts with disgust is a dogtard. I am sorry to use a harsh term like that for brocels - but, stop acting like dogs shouldn’t be eaten because they are “cute” or smart - pigs are smartER than many dogs. Octopuses can maneuver their way through labyrinths - I had fried octopus earlier this year, Jeff Bezos eats octopus.

Exactly! Someone who understands.

Anyone who says ''dogs are too cute to eat'' is contributing to the reason why we ugly men are judged. YOU'RE JUDGING THE ANIMALS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS. So you'd rather eat a cow than a dog simply because the dog looks more cute? Bullshit!

At the end of the day looks trump intelligence, like it does in 99% of cases

@Rixinuj And? I don't give a fuck about what pisslam deems haram. They literally mutilated my genitals at birth. How can you trust such a culture?

@Rixinuj And? I don't give a fuck about what pisslam deems haram. They literally mutilated my genitals at birth. How can you trust such a culture?
I just used that as a scenario where using dogs as a food source is deemed barbaric calm down

Normies & femoids who cry over this make me laugh. They have no problem with eating cows, pigs, chickens or turkey's yet scream bloody murder when an animal that mauls babies' & children regularly get's eaten on the other side of the world.

I just used that as a scenario where using dogs as a food source is deemed barbaric calm down
Okay, but why should I care about what pisslam thinks is barbaric? They're literally the most barbaric group ever

Okay, but why should I care about what pisslam thinks is barbaric? They're literally the most barbaric group ever

Dog niggers are retarded. Dogs and cats attack birds even if they aren't hungry but normies think their pets are sweet.
Muh doggerinos :soy:

White female's worst nightmare

I'd try dog meat. See nothing wrong with that.

Bugmen will eat anything. Trying to logic your way into eating dogmeat or human meat for that matter is gay. The white man will not eat white mans best friend unless absolutely necessary.

Bugmen will eat anything. Trying to logic your way into eating dogmeat or human meat for that matter is gay. The white man will not eat white mans best friend unless absolutely necessary.
Only Whites and Arabs don't eat weird shit. Almost every other race usually, eats at least something disgusting lol.

Exactly! Someone who understands.

Anyone who says ''dogs are too cute to eat'' is contributing to the reason why we ugly men are judged. YOU'RE JUDGING THE ANIMALS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS. So you'd rather eat a cow than a dog simply because the dog looks more cute? Bullshit!
Lol. Eating dogs is not safe at all.

@Made in Heaven

Only Whites and Arabs don't eat weird shit. Almost every other race usually, eats at least something disgusting lol.
Kinda true. K&P made a skit about all the weird shit blacks eat and it's true, I had some black friends as a kid and there would be pickled pigfeet in their fridge (they told me it was pig dick but I'm pretty sure it was feet in retrospect, still weird though).

Kinda true. K&P made a skit about all the weird shit blacks eat and it's true, I had some black friends as a kid and there would be pickled pigfeet in their fridge (they told me it was pig dick but I'm pretty sure it was feet in retrospect, still weird though).

It is true. In fact you could argue that Arabs win here, because, some whites do drink snake soup(in some parts of France)

It is true. In fact you could argue that Arabs win here, because, some whites do drink snake soup(in some parts of France)
You could say it's because, of Islam prohibiting a lot of stuff. But even us Arab Christians don't eat anything other then, Beef, chicken etc. some of us might eat pork. But that's about it really.

If you cook it properly and make sure that the dog wasn't sick prior to being slaughtered, it's not really dangerous.
Still disgusting. I wouldn't want my lab to be killed. Cruel people.

If you cook it properly and make sure that the dog wasn't sick prior to being slaughtered, it's not really dangerous.
Also you're wrong.
IMG 20240622 031609

Theres too many dogs in the world anyway

You're at risk of catching zootonic diseases from any animal
Yes, but look at those cages. Under, those conditions it's easy for the dogs to get inflected. And why would you want to risk rabbies? I'm sure it tastes like shit as well.

@Cayden Zhang

"Nooo it's immortal because I say it is noooonno I don't like it"
Dogs are man's best friend. Also that looks fucking disgusting. Even 10 year olds make fun of Chinks for eating dogs, bat, rats etc. it's just fucking disgusting lol. Only a chink could justify this

How is it any more barbaric than eating, say cow meat?

They don't have a justification, they are cultural imperialists who want the entire world to just adopt Western ways of thinking and doing. The West wants to create a global monoculture with themselves as the global hegemon.

Dogs are man's best friend. Also that looks fucking disgusting. Even 10 year olds make fun of Chinks for eating dogs, bat, rats etc. it's just fucking disgusting lol. Only a chink could justify this

Just like only a Westfag can justify eating the things they eat while excluding similar animals. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs and cows have best friends, yet nobody thinks that eating pork and beef is bad.

Noo, not the hecking doggerino :soy:

nature is brutal

JFL, you will never get a basket of fresh dog delivered to you on a pink E scooter.

Screenshot 2024 06 23 191712

If it's meat and comes from a healthy animal, I don't GAF. I'll eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back