Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is fucking ridiculous I was searching news from Dr Anthony Fauci and look at the top search result

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
A6A687CE C21D 41A1 91F6 8BA216DAC439

Now keep in mind Dr Fauci is the director of the U.S National Institute of Health and is the top infectious disease expert in the world. This man is literally the one trying to lead the U.S through the Coronavirus crisis and all these retards can get from him is “lol he short”. This is why people don’t deserve to be helped.

Foids don't care about your contributions they care about whether or not they want to fuck you. As far as they're concerned any unattractive men should work in the background and not show themselves in public.

Foids don't care about your contributions they care about whether or not they want to fuck you. As far as they're concerned any unattractive men should work in the background and not show themselves in public.
That’s right sweaty. Whamen are kweens. :soy::soy:

Its the equivalent of being shoved down a mine shaft, risking your life for Coal, coming back up and getting a Shilling.

Normies are incredibly vapid beings. I was watching a video about coronavirus from Bloomberg and I made the mistake of actually reading Youtube comments. The anchor was being insulted, and his journalistic integrity mocked, simply because of his looks. Of course none of his critics had their actual photos as their profile pics though.

I would like this reply if it was possible.

one time in gmod when i used to play years ago this whore made a comment to a guy asking why he's so angry in the game, and saying "you must be short or something." it was TTT, and i remember he said he's 5'12" as a joke, so then she said "oh 6'0" nvm that's not short." then I started typing in chat saying how that was fucked up, imagine if i said you must be black, etc, trying to point out to her and others that what she said is wrong. and they all were hating on me and stuff, then they asked how tall i was and i said 5'8" and they all laughed at me. even though i pointed out that they were being openly HEIGHTIST (yes, it's a word) they never gave a fuck.

unironically this

We had it wrong all along, it wasn't might makes right it was height makes right.

true and the only reason soyboys and roasties like him is because appaently he makes trump look bad lol
imagine being this manlet, normies laughing at your height and another section of society using your hard professional work as a political prop while you try to be serious
over for manlets

one time in gmod when i used to play years ago this whore made a comment to a guy asking why he's so angry in the game, and saying "you must be short or something." it was TTT, and i remember he said he's 5'12" as a joke, so then she said "oh 6'0" nvm that's not short." then I started typing in chat saying how that was fucked up, imagine if i said you must be black, etc, trying to point out to her and others that what she said is wrong. and they all were hating on me and stuff, then they asked how tall i was and i said 5'8" and they all laughed at me. even though i pointed out that they were being openly HEIGHTIST (yes, it's a word) they never gave a fuck.
Dont be a sperg next time and tell them you are a 7 ft nba player.

View attachment 243751
Now keep in mind Dr Fauci is the director of the U.S National Institute of Health and is the top infectious disease expert in the world. This man is literally the one trying to lead the U.S through the Coronavirus crisis and all these retards can get from him is “lol he short”. This is why people don’t deserve to be helped.
Normaly I laugh at many Ragfuels but this is serious ragefuel.

Anyways, this proves my point of Waifubot having more personality and a female, it'll be just like your waifu from anime came to life.

no goverment position for your height

Foids don't care about your contributions they care about whether or not they want to fuck you. As far as they're concerned any unattractive men should work in the background and not show themselves in public
she want a chad baby , not an ugly manlet incel tbh . it's the best for everyone that way

We had it wrong all along, it wasn't might makes right it was height makes right.
Height is Might.

[It's Over]
Giphy 23

Most NORMIES, like BLUEPILLED NORMIES who believe face doesn't matter and the personality meme will tell you that you will die alone and fail to reproduce if you're under 5'10. I told some normies I was 5'7 once an they all laughed and said "RIP"..."It's okay, you can still get some hobbies and find a reason to live instead of sex... you're just not meant to have sex little guy"...

Giphy 15

Stem copers like me on Suicide watch :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Dont be a sperg next time and tell them you are a 7 ft nba player.
nah i wasnt sperging, i'd actually say they were, this one guy was harassing me cause of it. it's like they were mad at me for pointing out their biases and couldn't handle their worldview being destroyed

what's even more ridiculous is the fact that fauci won't call trump out on his blatant heightism towards rubio, bloomberg, and others (i'm assuming it's more than those two). short men almost never call out heightism, and when they do, like the bagel guy did, they get shat on. but i think if enough short men protested something would change, but it wouldn't come easy.

You could cure cancer as a short man and you'd still be "overcompensating" JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back