Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is foid thinking

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

You'd think foids would love sex bots as It'd force these ugly men to go with them but no

Dipshit roasties want us all to suffer, they are both retarded and sadistic

If this were to happen (which wont since foids are low IQ to program), more men would go ER and rape foids since they have denied the only practical solution to inceldom. But as long as those inkwells are owned I guess.

I mean, not a worry honestly, incels are the ones creating the sex bots anyway.
But yes, she's a bitch, fuck her.

Shrimp IQ sket

Honestly foids are worse than nazis.
Atleast they wanted to end our pain by killing us.
Foids want us to live in agony for eternity

this is your brain on meme gender

Foid and designing don't go together

Foid
Designs anything
Pick one

Jfl at thinking that a foid can create a sexbot. The ones that will create it are ricecels

cruelty but lifefuel that foids are too retarded to actually make machinery. Only worry is that beta orbiter engineers will obey their kween and cuck themselves for muh lady

what a lovely decent woman

After reading comments like this it doesn't make sense that we're expected to feel bad for women when they get raped.

As if they're able to engineer anything :feelskek:

dont care, because she'll never create such a thing.

Bitches can't create shit anyway

After reading comments like this it doesn't make sense that we're expected to feel bad for women when they get raped.
Where is the connection? Because one female said something cruel?

Where is the connection? Because one female said something cruel?

Yeah, she's the only one who's ever been a cunt. All other foids are super nice to ugly guys.

Take your straw man arguments, your bible beating, and your cuckoldry back to cucktears, greycel. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Yeah, she's the only one who's ever been a cunt. All other foids are super nice to ugly guys.
No, but rape is still wrong.

In OT times you were a dead man. In the end, it doesn't really good for ugly men as group either when the connecting link "ugly man" - "rapist" gets common sense.

no need to worry man. even if her foidbrain could create an AI like that, we got incels smart enough to crack it.

Honestly foids are worse than nazis.
Wow. That's a yikes from me. My sweet summer child, how could you possibly refer to women in that way? I cannot even begin to unpack this.

dumb bitch she dont even know a shit

Even if she did manage it you could just turn it off and use it like a doll or reprogram it ( or pay someone to do so) so she’s a retard

Foids haven't invented much stuff throughout history so there is no need to worry

Women want to control our sexuality by being selective. When we bypass their sexual power, they get angry because they lost that power.

Not allowed any outlet, they want us to suffer, they're the real sadists deriving pleasure from our misery.

Actual good ideas that could benefit many such as sex dolls for child predators to prevent them acting out irl due to poor impulse control combined with a lack of outlets is met with objections yet importing a bunch of ppl from a culture that basically states if you're not pounding the kaffir meat then you're not devout enough is apparently a conspiracy & ignored.

What's the point, ppl believe 2+2 is 5 if it's the hip thing, fuck facts; just roll with the feels.

>Whore designing something with high AI tech

Someone should invent sex dog A.I that malfunctions & fucks the foids to death.
Bustin' Dognamics.

This is how much they hate ugly men, they want all ugly men to suffer immensely

Incels from China or Japan are going to be the ones designing these things JFL.