Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is extremely weird to me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Even though it is my exact experience, the following is extremely weird to me: A man well into his 30s who has never had a gf or been seen with a girl, neither his parents or sibling(s) have ever pulled me aside and asked what’s up, or asked if he is having trouble finding someone, if he needs help or advice, or if he is secretly slaying lol.

What could be the cause? Few scenarios i up with.

Im just so obviously ugly they know there is no girl for me. (Most likely choice)
I’m low tier nor is but with my mental issues and shyness they understand why I have never had a relationship. (Another possible IMO)
Im a chad and they assume I’m just slaying random tail and don’t want a commitment.
They think I’m a fag and they are disgusted by it as they should be.
they don’t care enough about me to care at all so they have never even pondered why.

Those are all I can think of.

Relationships are for cucks. Smash and dash, or she will end up fucking chad and many dudes get bitter then.

I think people don't want to waste time with a low status man, they see us as parasite, not to get near. I believe if people cared they would do something, show some kind of effort.

Im just so obviously ugly they know there is no girl for me. (Most likely choice)
I’m low tier nor is but with my mental issues and shyness they understand why I have never had a relationship. (Another possible IMO)
Im a chad and they assume I’m just slaying random tail and don’t want a commitment.
They think I’m a fag and they are disgusted by it as they should be.
they don’t care enough about me to care at all so they have never even pondered why
I've asked my mom to help me get a girlfriend and I've gone through pretty much all the family routes, even trying to seduce my own cousin. Nothing works, and at the end of the day my family will still treat me weird and think I don't want a foid even though I tried everything in my power

they might think he is gay