Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is exactly why I don't wanna get a job or go back college

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
Because of my looks this foid said that she'd be uncomfortable around me and that I give off creepy vibes, and another said she'd just be quite around me but flirty with the other two guys, it's fucking horrendous suifuel, I can just imagine it now, all the other guys at my workplace having women be chatty and flirty with them, but those same foids ignoring me and exerting uncomfortable body language whenever they are close to me, all because of my fucking weird ass face, maybe they'd even try and make something up about me in order to get me fired, they think I'm that fucking creepy and ugly and weird.

Have any genuine trucels gotten a job with female co-workers? How was it? How did the female co workers treat you? Am I justified in my concern of them making things up about me to get me fired?
Fuck I just realized I posted the same thing a while back, oh well it's a massive issue for me, I want to get some kind of job or some just to have some purpose, but i don't think I can because of how scary and weird my face and appearance is, a job in a cafe or something is pretty much out of the question for me, like it just wouldn't work, they'd let me go immediately saying they don't think this job is for me, when really they are just letting me go because they know my face will creep customers and coworkers out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930_022336_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930_022336_sh.whisper.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20201004_153909_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20201004_153909_sh.whisper.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Have any genuine trucels gotten a job with female co-workers? How was it? How did the female co workers treat you? Am I justified in my concern of them making things up about me to get me fired?
I had an internship with foid as one of the teammates, she was cordial ig but was quiet around the normies too. This was a virtual internship so it hard to make friends anyway. But two other foids in a different group were attracted to a Tyrone/Chadpreet.

what is so fucking wrong with the first guy? lol

You look like you have borderline down syndrome collect your jsa and chill

I had an internship with foid as one of the teammates, she was cordial ig but was quiet around the normies too. This was a virtual internship so it hard to make friends anyway. But two other foids in a different group were attracted to a Tyrone/Chadpreet.
That wouldn't hurt as bad, if she was quite around the normies i wouldn't feel like the only one she finds repulsive sobit wouldn't be as painful, but if the girl was flirty with everyone there EXCEPT me, then yeah that would fucking saying, I'm talking the actual burning sensation in your chest when you get badly insulted.

There's plenty of girls out there who are attracted to like 90% of guys around their faces age, it's just the odd few uglies that she finds disgusting

Are you really posting pics of your face lol? Mogs me.

You look like you have borderline down syndrome collect your jsa and chill
What do you think would happen if I tried to apply for a job in a cafe or something? Would they turn me down for that reason?

I always fucking knew something was wrong, people sometimes speak to me in a soft tone like I do indeed have downs, and now several people including you have said I look like I have it that just confirms it. I think I might go to the doctor's to see if I have an actual form of it

What do you think would happen if I tried to apply for a job in a cafe or something? Would they turn me down for that reason?

I always fucking knew something was wrong, people sometimes speak to me in a soft tone like I do indeed have downs, and now several people including you have said I look like I have it that just confirms it. I think I might go to the doctor's to see if I have an actual form of it
I was joking you don't look like you have downs but maybe you should pretend as it's easier to get a job and laid https://abc30.com/paul-anthony-menchaca-diaper-festish-man-wearing-fakes-down-syndrome-scam/4267579/

You can working in a cafe easily depending on your social skills
You look normal just your eyes seem a tiny bit Downey

if u arent at minimum a normie dont even fuck with college, I tried going to college as the 1/10 truecel i am and it was an absolute nightmare of an experience and i will forever have PTSD from the mental trauma i endured there.

i would rather be in a aushwitz than in college

if u arent at minimum a normie dont even fuck with college, I tried going to college as the 1/10 truecel i am and it was an absolute nightmare of an experience and i will forever have PTSD from the mental trauma i endured there.

i would rather be in a aushwitz than in college
Think you could elaborate man? What happened exactly that was so traumatic?

Brocels, can this man run JBW game?

Think you could elaborate man? What happened exactly that was so traumatic?

people literally talked shit aboujt me behind my back, said i looked like a freak drug dealer, i went to the library once and fell asleep at a desk, someone from my class saw me and soon every in my class was making jokes about me not being able to stay awake, i was singled out by a teacher once becacuse i fell asleep in class, the faggot literally pointed at me and everyone turned heads laughing at me.

i needed to use my phone to text someone in class and some kid at my desk got mad he stood up and dramatically ripped it out of my hands and wouldnt give it back. I looked like a 12yo at the time so everyone thought they could exploit and take advantage of me. I quit HS because I expected to be bullied less in college but nope!

i didnt make a single friend, i had to walk 6 miles home once because i couldnt drive and had no license/car, i cried walking home because i felt so alone and miserable.

Because of my looks this foid said that she'd be uncomfortable around me and that I give off creepy vibes, and another said she'd just be quite around me but flirty with the other two guys, it's fucking horrendous suifuel, I can just imagine it now, all the other guys at my workplace having women be chatty and flirty with them, but those same foids ignoring me and exerting uncomfortable body language whenever they are close to me, all because of my fucking weird ass face, maybe they'd even try and make something up about me in order to get me fired, they think I'm that fucking creepy and ugly and weird.

Fuck I just realized I posted the same thing a while back, oh well it's a massive issue for me, I want to get some kind of job or some just to have some purpose, but i don't think I can because of how scary and weird my face and appearance is, a job in a cafe or something is pretty much out of the question for me, like it just wouldn't work, they'd let me go immediately saying they don't think this job is for me, when really they are just letting me go because they know my face will creep customers and coworkers out
Oh boy I spent 3 months working in retail to know it’s not for me on many factors, specifically high inhib and looks.

Be comfy NEET, better than working for Jews in work or college and going in debt.

How did the female co workers treat you? Am I justified in my concern of them making things up about me to get me fired?
I feel like you're over reacting a little bit here. Just go get a job and mind your business
Talk to them only if it's extremely important. Otherwise just ignore their existence. You don't have to worry man. Although I'd say it's better to be a NEET then a low wagie Cuck.

people literally talked shit aboujt me behind my back, said i looked like a freak drug dealer, i went to the library once and fell asleep at a desk, someone from my class saw me and soon every in my class was making jokes about me not being able to stay awake, i was singled out by a teacher once becacuse i fell asleep in class, the faggot literally pointed at me and everyone turned heads laughing at me.

i needed to use my phone to text someone in class and some kid at my desk got mad he stood up and dramatically ripped it out of my hands and wouldnt give it back. I looked like a 12yo at the time so everyone thought they could exploit and take advantage of me. I quit HS because I expected to be bullied less in college but nope!

i didnt make a single friend, i had to walk 6 miles home once because i couldnt drive and had no license/car, i cried walking home because i felt so alone and miserable.
I'm sorry this happened to you man. But reading this filled me with an undeniable rage and I honestly hope everyone that treated you badly has the worst possible outcome and misfortune in their life.

Is the first one your face?

I'm sorry, normies are psychopaths. That's literally my everyday. I'm so done with life tbh the only reason I don't rope is because I'm still holding on to the notion that surgerymaxxing will fix all my problems and give me a better quality of life so that I can salvage my 20s and not dwindle away into a life of obscurity

his hair and maybe hes short? he looks around low tier normie.
his hairline is pretty high but he looks fine to me, idk what foids think the third guy looks the worse imo