Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is exactly what i noticed

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-

r/foreveralone is way more blackpilled than here or r/braincels the only difference is that holes are allowed. I made a video stating how every girl has a bf from the second she is born to the second she dies. I bet even in hell she has a bf. Holes’ lives revolve around their chad boyfriends. Most men are single and ALL girls are taken. No exception.

Fuck you chad and your harem. We need to seize the means of reproduction

They permabanned me from that sub for suggesting them to ban all females, they are beyond cucked

That guy is around 5'7

If chad's peak was Mt. Everest, average guy's peak was Mt. Kosciuszko(shout out to the Aussies on here), and unattractive guy's peak was Mt. Wycheproof(smallest mountain in the world is in Australia so another shout out to them)

Even at his work waymen shit at him.

It shows how entitled those cunts are.
They permabanned me from that sub for suggesting them to ban all females, they are beyond cucked
The problem most people running it are not even FA.

edit: if they didn't treat him like shit, they tease him.

Get a degree bro.

Last edited:
If I was going to cope about the SO thing foids do, I'd consider that many whores legit get off on having multiple men so maybe she is flirting in an illogical and whorish way.

Inceldom has become an epidemic.

Reddit is for cucks