Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is depressing...

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
This site will be the death of me. It is so addicting that it has forced me to abandon all my past hobbies.

I might need to force myself to do a @battlefield3cel one of these days.

I'm mentally deteriorating from the inside out. I should focus on things that make me happy, but I can't. I can't escape from the dark truths of this world. I must embrace them.

Isn't it kind of pathetic that meanwhile normal people get addicted to instagram/twitter we get addicted to an involuntary celibate forum? fucking lol @ our lives man

What did BF3 do?

Kointo said:
This site will be the death of me. It is so addicting that it has forced me to abandon all my past hobbies.

I might need to force myself to do a @battlefield3cel one of these days.

I'm mentally deteriorating from the inside out. I should focus on things that make me happy, but I can't. I can't escape from the dark truths of this world. I must embrace them.

Yeah me too. Can't focus on programming anymore.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Isn't it kind of pathetic that meanwhile normal people get addicted to instagram/twitter we get addicted to an involuntary celibate forum? fucking lol @ our lives man

Im happier as I dont get to expose my loser personality on insta or other normie media

Why do you care if you mentally deteriorate, it dosent doesn't matter anyway because you will always be an ugly guy.

iiiTeMpeR said:

I'd rather be here than there. I wouldn't be able to handle all the blatant narcissism and normie culture.

What hobbies were those?

Crustaciouse said:
Why do you care if you mentally deteriorate, it dosent doesn't matter anyway because you will always be an ugly guy.

I don't how some of you have so many posts. There's only so many times you can write ''cope''. Unless you're here just for the comradery

I have spend so many hours on this place it's insane. This website steals my time but it has one good aspect. I used to be very sad and really emotional whenever I saw how lonely I have become. But this website helps me to unleash all of these thoughts

Crustaciouse said:

But I'm much happier doing other things.

avsky1 said:
I don't how some of you have so many posts. There's only so many times you can write ''cope''. Unless you're here just for the comradery

I'm not one of those posters. Even if I have to post something like that, I'll explain it.

SaintMarcLepine said:
What hobbies were those?

Watching anime, playing and collecting video games, etc.

nausea said:

Yep

Kointo said:
avsky1 said:
I'm not one of those posters. Even if I have to post something like that, I'll explain it.

SaintMarcLepine said:
What hobbies were those?
Watching anime, playing and collecting video games, etc.

nausea said:
Yep

Do you read manga?

Facade said:
I have spend so many hours on this place it's insane. This website steals my time but it has one good aspect. I used to be very sad and really emotional whenever I saw how lonely I have become. But this website helps me to unleash all of these thoughts

I've spent 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours.

I am going to request a ban when I actually escape Inceldom. I don't like being a hypocrite

same thing happened to me, brocel. It's been almost 6 months. Abandoned all my hobbies and my grades started suffering. It's not just this site. The internet is evil in general

Kointo said:
Facade said:
I've spent 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours.
mog you

a-virgin-nigger said:
Do you read manga?

I wish to, but I'm not into reading of any kind (for the most part) Also I fairly recently got into anime (2015 or 2016, I can't remember)

nausea said:

Jesus Christ.

Facade said:
I am going to request a ban when I actually escape Inceldom. I don't like being a hypocrite

How would you be a hypocrite? People who are blackpilled are allowed.

Kointo said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Do you read manga?
I wish to, but I'm not into reading of any kind. Also I fairly recently got into anime (2015 or 2016, I can't remember)

nausea said:
Jesus Christ.

You should start reading Berserk. It's amazing. You'll be reading it for hours.

Reading posts like this makes me feel like I will be the last one in this place.

fukmylyf said:
same thing happened to me, brocel. It's been almost 6 months. Abandoned all my hobbies and my grades started suffering. It's not just this site. The internet is evil in general

Not evil. Only seductive.

Your grades started suffering? Are you in college or high school?

a-virgin-nigger said:
You should start reading Berserk. It's amazing. You'll be reading it for hours.

I'll look into it.

incels.is is my new homepage tbh

Kointo said:
I wish to, but I'm not into reading of any kind (for the most part) Also I fairly recently got into anime (2015 or 2016, I can't remember)

Jesus Christ.

I think this is a forum for incels and only for incels. It would be extremely weird to spend my time here(Talking about loneliness,rotting,desires) while a beautiful girl is waiting for me to kiss and fuck her.

Facade said:
I think this is a forum for incels and only for incels. It would be extremely weird to spend my time here(Talking about loneliness,rotting,desires) while a beautiful girl is waiting for me to kiss and fuck her.

I suppose. Let us rot in peace, then.

Facade said:
Kointo said:
I wish to, but I'm not into reading of any kind (for the most part) Also I fairly recently got into anime (2015 or 2016, I can't remember)

Jesus Christ.

I think this is a forum for incels and only for incels. It would be extremely weird to spend my time here(Talking about loneliness,rotting,desires) while a beautiful girl is waiting for me to kiss and fuck her.

strange things happen

nausea said:
strange things happen

@zyros, for example. Doesn't he have sex often? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

rotandrise said:
incels.is is my new homepage tbh

It is my only page.

Kointo said:
Not evil. Only seductive.

Your grades started suffering? Are you in college or high school?

college. I should have already graduated by now but I switched majors.

nausea said:
this and yt

YouTube is a necessity.

fukmylyf said:
college. I should have already graduated by now but I switched majors.

You weren't interested in the previous one?

Kointo said:
You weren't interested in the previous one?

I couldn't persevere with all my mental problems. I originally studied medicine and the workload was deadly 

Hbu? Are you in school?

i couldve told you that boyo, that this was gonna happen, telling yourself that u might as well be dead day after day is not gonna do wonders for your mental state.

fukmylyf said:

Hbu? Are you in school?

No. I'm a shut in hermit.

lostcel said:
i couldve told you that boyo,  that this was gonna happen, telling yourself that u might as well be dead day after day is not gonna do wonders for your mental state.

I would think the same without this site. Life has no value.

avsky1 said:
Unless you're here just for the comradery

That may be a reason, yes.

nausea said:
how many exams did you pass and which ones?

oh no, let me clarify. I was just undergrad.