Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is CuckTears's idea of a normal healthy relationship [JFL]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
896041e

Yet out of everyone in that room, she still has the most testosterone :feelskek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Imagine what kind of fuckup the kid will turn out to be.
If it's a male he's going to be posting here in 14 years.

Twist: its none of them

I wish Hitler won.

She couldn't get a chad, but I guess four 2's equals an 8.

She needs the 4 betas to fund her eating habits.

Right? That disgusting hambeast looks like she's in her late 30s, no matter what size and age they just cannot lose

Women totally own the means of sexuality nowadays, they're the bourgeoise

I hate these cucks! :feelsree::feelsree:
She is below average, why would 4 guys be with her?
I hate this society.

Think about how a foid like that suffers 0 ostracism whereas a man will lose his job and get blocked from pretty much all other ones if he posts something slightly politically incorrect on Twitter or something. These are our values as a civilization now.

Of course they get triggered and defend this cuckoldry, the memes literally write themselves :feelshaha:
Screenshot 20191205 192801  01

Screenshot 20191205 192836  01

Screenshot 20191205 192945  01

1/10 landwhale has a harem of cucks. Unbelievable.

when will it be mine turn for 4 beckies?

No way is she only 20. Fuckin hell, it looks like she's hitting 50

I like how they think they're owning incels, this is pretty much the blackpill personified, 4 dudes reducing to sharing one hambeast because of how utterly fucked the dating market is. This isn't a happy relationship, these men are definitely dead inside knowing what they've been reduced to.
It's like a starving Ethiopian trying to lecture other Starving Ethiopians how they should be happy eating moldy diseased scraps or nothing at all, then starts REEE'ing when gets told otherwise by said fellow Ethiopians and accuses them of being ungrateful bigots. All while being laughed at by Billionaire Chad and his hot rich secretary Stacy

JFL. So rather be a virgin for life and do this shit.

Those are the people calling you a loser over the internet.

I mean, by mass, she probably counts as 2 or 3 women :feelskek:
I'm willing to bet Travis is the normie looking one...

Why...so...FAT!

i see 5 subhumans

Those 4 cucks should be shot for being such a disgrace, I can't believe they allowed a 2/10 landwhale to create a soy harem.

This only raises the hypergamy.

Beyond pathetic. Wow!

Think about how a foid like that suffers 0 ostracism whereas a man will lose his job and get blocked from pretty much all other ones if he posts something slightly politically incorrect on Twitter or something. These are our values as a civilization now.
This is what happens when the old generation with traditional values dies off, and is replaced by the scum we have today (Gen X, Millennials, Zoomers).