Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is considered the average for men nowadays

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
6ft tall, perfect hair, good frame, face without any defect and decent facial harmony.

Still get disgusted looks from average women and consider himself average.

If he is avarage....they i really don't know what avarage is anymore.

Blame the (((media)))

Magazines like Cozmopolitan and things like buzzfeed and (((hollywood))) have ben burning this into the public for over a century

It's so fucking Over

he said that because he wants to make his mgtow viewers feel better, do a tinder experiment with his pics

Lol, he's humblebragging that a woman looked at him. I don't get looks from women ever.

what, he said he gets laid at sports bars all the time ever since he got big

his main problem, is that in 2018 even chad can't get a decent woman for LTR

Lol, he's humblebragging that a woman looked at him. I don't get looks from women ever.
Sometimes I have, and god knows how much I didn't want to have :feelsrope:

O V E R
V
E
R

He’s a normie. U didnt see his eyes yet. Eye area is crucial. Ruined my looks aswell

NEVER BEGANEVER BEGANEVER BEGAN

what, he said he gets laid at sports bars all the time ever since he got big

his main problem, is that in 2018 even chad can't get a decent woman for LTR

The right wing view on hypergamy, articulated by writers such as Roger Devlin, is that women will become miserable over trying to bring Chad to settle down with them. Which seems to be a correct observation. On the other hand ... sometimes I wonder if this is also a bluepilled view on reality. Maybe it's not so much that women all try to bring the top 20% or so of men to commit to them and settle down in monogamy ... it's that CHAD tries to find a good girl he wants to settle down with, but the girls are all degenerate fuck whores who just want to ride the Chad carousel. Maybe the goal of females isn't commitment from Chad ... but their actual goal is to ride Chad's cock carousel as long as possible.

Isn't this dude just a Blackpilled Chad?

Soon 8/10 Chads will join our troops unironically.

The right wing view on hypergamy, articulated by writers such as Roger Devlin, is that women will become miserable over trying to bring Chad to settle down with them. Which seems to be a correct observation. On the other hand ... sometimes I wonder if this is also a bluepilled view on reality. Maybe it's not so much that women all try to bring the top 20% or so of men to commit to them and settle down in monogamy ... it's that CHAD tries to find a good girl he wants to settle down with, but the girls are all degenerate fuck whores who just want to ride the Chad carousel. Maybe the goal of females isn't commitment from Chad ... but their actual goal is to ride Chad's cock carousel as long as possible.
Women don't have true loyalty to any man, not even Giga Chad. They will always get bored and want a chaddier Chad. Their mission is to sample the semen of as many Chads as possible.

It is a race to the bottom. Even White men have trouble getting Asians in the West.

6ft tall, perfect hair, good frame, face without any defect and decent facial harmony.

Damn mofo.
Blame the (((media)))

Magazines like Cozmopolitan and things like buzzfeed and (((hollywood))) have ben burning this into the public for over a century
Soon 8/10 Chads will join our troops unironically.
I reckon they're already here.
True. In due time, boyos.
Isn't this dude just a Blackpilled Chad?
It is a race to the bottom. Even White men have trouble getting Asians in the West.

Lol let the games begin.
Women don't have true loyalty to any man, not even Giga Chad. They will always get bored and want a chaddier Chad. Their mission is to sample the semen of as many Chads as possible.

ROFLMAO

Sadly, his face actually is average. However, with his looksmaxxing and persona, he should be well above average. I think he's a shill using MGTOW to promote his personal training business. No doubt that this guy slays IRL
maxresdefault.jpg

there's tons of testimonies from girls that they don't want to settle down until they're at least 30 or older. nothing chad can do about that. until they reach 30 they'll be sampling random chads and wrecking their relationships by testing the male and rocking the boat as much as possible

if you can get an ok-looking young girl to commit to you (yes, not the other way around) and let you impregnate her you are a turbo ultra giga crowned king chad

Wtf do women even want? Do they even know?

there's tons of testimonies from girls that they don't want to settle down until they're at least 30 or older. nothing chad can do about that. until they reach 30 they'll be sampling random chads and wrecking their relationships by testing the male and rocking the boat as much as possible

if you can get an ok-looking young girl to commit to you (yes, not the other way around) and let you impregnate her you are a turbo ultra giga crowned king chad

lol at acting like it hasn’t happened already

Obviously they don't, and men have known this for eons. Women can't sort out their emotions, they simply can't think rationally. They are impulsive and fickle like children. Men need to guide and command them.

Funniest/most horrifying thing is that this is "considered" average. This isn't even close. I mean, height stats average about 5'10"; yet I still see people of that height describing themselves as manlets sometimes.

(Obviously, at 5'7.5", I really am a manlet)

His eyes kill him and same with his nose but he’s an 8/10 regardless JFL @ Foid Standards

He says in his videos that he fuck foids. He is still blackpilled. Just a blackpilled chadlite/high normie basically. Some of his videos are quit good but nothing new there tbh.

he said that because he wants to make his mgtow viewers feel better, do a tinder experiment with his pics

This. He obviously has no problems getting laid but is trying to appeal to the incels

One of the truest mgtow. Going their own way, not sent their own way

He is either larping or laughing at us or both tbh he obviously slays irl

Lol this guy got upset because some stupid deluded whore gave him a nasty look. Hes been living on such easy mode that this little incident messed up his mind.

Life is a scam and women are in control of western cuckedsociety. Being white tall and average wont save you anymore.

I agree, but his hair isn’t intact at all

Sadly, his face actually is average. However, with his looksmaxxing and persona, he should be well above average. I think he's a shill using MGTOW to promote his personal training business. No doubt that this guy slays IRL
maxresdefault.jpg

Completely flat cheekbones. Negstive tilted curved weak eyebrows. Shallow eyes with upper eyelid exposure. It birngs hi really really down.

No wonder he wears thosr sunglasses.

Chads are the ones that allowed this to happen, they wanted to pump and dump and this is the world they brought forth. It takes two to tango, if higher tier men would just stop fucking whores, we could solve everything. One woman, one man, that is the only way to maintain a functioning society, otherwise you get chaos, you get hypergamy, you get degeneracy.

He's at least chadlite

Chads are the ones that allowed this to happen, they wanted to pump and dump and this is the world they brought forth. It takes two to tango, if higher tier men would just stop fucking whores, we could solve everything. One woman, one man, that is the only way to maintain a functioning society, otherwise you get chaos, you get hypergamy, you get degeneracy.
it's the (((pill))) that did this